IOPS

Wow these articles are getting boring. Here are some future headlines to use:

Bitcoin plummets another 50%
Bitcoin isn't dead yet, even though prices plunged to $900
It's alive! Markets see a 300% rally
HODLers delight, if you bought 1 BTC in January 2019 you'd have 2319% more

Ianf1

Expert Member
Thanks for the update I read the article and found useful to me.

Lew Skannen

Expert Member
Bitcoin will never die. It will stay there as long as the Internet exists. Bitcoin will still be the preferred payment system for most, if not all, criminals and people involved in shady deals, dodging the tax man, just to mention a few. Hundreds of Billions of Dollars will still flow through Bitcoin a day in the future, more than what many banks will ever work with.

Fact, however, is that Bitcoin will never again see tens of thousands of Dollars in value again.

me_

Sounds like a guy who is sitting on a lot of BitCoin trying to stimulate some interest to recoup some losses...

Fuzzbox

Expert Member
Enough already.
Bitcoin will drop below $3000 soon and then we will see where it ends up.

ruffashlar

Dingle, you are talking your book and invested purely on emotion. Insto investors have packaged option structures for their high net worths and they're agnostic on price. They like the volatility and will ride this thing down to zero, where it probably belongs. Explain the utility value of bitcoin please, or ETH or any of the other thousands of at-coins out there. The fact that BTC is trading at lower than the cost to mine it should give you pause for thought. Nakamoto thought supply and demand would surely lift the price but he never figured that most of the world would find the thing pretty useless.

percy_west

It isn't dead.

But ask any veteran trader what a ten year bear market feels like