BlackBerry Messenger 6 launched

WAJeff

Web Africa Representative
Just got the update pushed through to my phone, looking good!!
Two big updates in two days, can't go wrong with Blackberry :)

The new FB app is also awesome sauce, and now BBM v6.

fish_man

Expert Member
just got the update pushed to my phone as well , got the new Facebook update this week 2

Fire3231

Im just hoping this will solve the whole problem with messages not going thru as i have seen alot of people also complaining about it

guest2013-1

Is this why a bunch of my FB friends started giving out their pins again? So that this "social experience" can kind of, you know, take off? Cause with WhatsApp I just use my number, hell, it even pulls in all my friends who has WhatsApp already installed... ANYWAY... you guys enjoy sharing your pin numbers with the rest of the world... I guess there motto is "It's hard to code, it should be hard to remember a pin to add your friend too"

Fire3231

No you wont loose your contacts its just an application update thats all. They have changed it slightly but mostly remains the same just with added support for the new application features

Dolby

Honorary Master
Whatapp is good - make no mistake.

Using both BBM and Whatapp though, I'd say BBM is better.

Most that slate BBM (non performance issues) have only BBM - guessing you're one, Acid?

mh348

Expert Member
Any idea of the Group member limit has been increased on this version... with the old version on 30 member per group were allowed.

surfs-up

Expert Member
Waiting impatiently for a BBM app for the iPhone to come out, so cross-platform BBM to iOS can take place

Whattsapp is working very well while I wait...