BlackBerry Tablet gets Adobe AIR support

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja
Now thats a tablet, just get Adobe Photoshop and games for it and I will be happy :D

iCubed.Saajid

Steve Jobs is SO gonna backtrack on the Adobe Flash/Air in a few months/years time. Adobe, Flash and Air are here to stay. I see Apple losing significant market share if they don't include support for Flash and Air going forward.

Looking forward to seeing the arrogant Steve Jobs eat his own words and choke on it.

WAJeff

Web Africa Representative
Woohoo!!
I'd be really keen to grab one of these when they are made available :)

murraybiscuit

Executive Member
Steve Jobs is SO gonna backtrack on the Adobe Flash/Air in a few months/years time. Adobe, Flash and Air are here to stay. I see Apple losing significant market share if they don't include support for Flash and Air going forward.

Looking forward to seeing the arrogant Steve Jobs eat his own words and choke on it.

i'll bet you a real beer at the next meetup that it ain't going to happen.
with the current fragmentation of the app market, i can't see os vendors giving that much control to a third party with a proprietary format - particularly iOS.
it makes sense for them to either loosely follow a common open standards-based convention or their own proprietary code, or both.

Tpex

Teh Cyber Ninja

never going to happen, apple sheep are too brainwashed to care about lack of flash

hawker

Honorary Master
Well done RIM sounds good.

Steve is going to change his mind about flash etc in the end.