British series, mini-series and dramas .....

Started a week ago.


One fateful night in August 1985, five members of the same family were found deceased at an Essex farmhouse.

Oh wow, “Bambi murders”. I remember this. It’s been a huge case in the UK since I was a lad. Seriously looking forward to this.
 
This looks good although the reviews are very mixed. I'll give it a go though, Robert Carlyle is the man...

Cobra - A look at the British government in the midst of a terrible crisis. As widespread power outages cause chaos and threaten lives across the country, the COBRA committee comprised of the UK's leading experts and politicians, gathers to find a way to turn the lights back on. On the backdrop of violent unrest in the streets, difficult decisions will need to be made against the clock if the country is to survive.

 
I seriously don't need to watch a show about load shedding. Spitting mad now!
 
So I watched Cobra over the weekend. It could have been great, should have been great, but it was so bad I continued to the end just to make sure. And it was worth it because in the last episode I actually laughed out loud at the bit where it was meant to be exiting and full of suspense.

Great stuff. A solid 2/10
 
So I watched Cobra over the weekend. It could have been great, should have been great, but it was so bad I continued to the end just to make sure. And it was worth it because in the last episode I actually laughed out loud at the bit where it was meant to be exiting and full of suspense.

Great stuff. A solid 2/10
The IMDB page doesn't even have a poster.
Was a sign :p
 
Bancroft season 1. Wow. What a ride.

Only 4 episodes in season 1, 3 in season 2 but I’m straight into them tomorrow night.
 
Looking for a good Brit series. What would be your Top 3 new in the last 2 years. Ive only seen The Capture and it was brilliant, and didnt finish The Bodyguard.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X