British series, mini-series and dramas .....

Line of Duty was incredible, season 4 when?

I've just finished season 1. It really caught me out with only 5 episodes as I was expecting 6 so it finished a bit sudden. A great show though so it's straight onto season 2.
 
Here is your first officially official look at the new series of Cold Feet

ITV gave us the first official for reals look at the return of sitcom Cold Feet.

The 90s show has been off our screens for over 10 years but the new run will reunite friends Adam, David, Karen, Pete and Jenny as they approach the big 5-0.

A short and funny clip, which went out during half time of both the England v Slovakia and Wales v Russia Euro 2016 matches, shows James Nesbitt’s Adam having an eye-opening conversation with his son Matthew while watching the football.
 
Saw this while searching for something else. Look interesting.

Crashing (2016)

A new comedy series following the lives of six 20- and 30-somethings living together as property guardians of a large, disused hospital.

Gets attention since ... People who liked this also liked ... Stag ...

Review

Crashing review: frank, filthy, sad and weird – a millennial flat-share comedy with edge

I find it irritating af.

But I'm way beyond the target age group, so perhaps that's why.
 
Wow I correctly guessed who the killer was in The Disappearance in like Ep 1 and 2 already.

Done. Yes, that person was my prime suspect too.

'That other man' was an a-hole who should have been locked up for interference.

A good series but as per my previous comment not as gritty as the Nordic equivalents.
 
^ Yeah I've seen some reviews comparing it to a soapy ... wth.

As for Love, Nina. If I had known Helena Bonham Carter was in it I would have started it sooner :)

The psycho chick from Game of Thrones is almost unrecognizable.
 
Last edited:
Just started watching The Night Manager - looks good. Only 1 episode down though.
 
Jeez, that last episode of camping was quite dodgy to say the least. The other episodes were of an adult nature but the last one was off the wall.
 
Jeez, that last episode of camping was quite dodgy to say the least. The other episodes were of an adult nature but the last one was off the wall.

Watched the first 2 episodes so far after the recommendation here. Wife isn't sure if she likes it yet. I keep telling her we must keep watching to see when that crazy biatch gets her come-uppance
 
Tell you what is particularly funny is Upstart Crow. Very clever lines and reminds me of a modern Blackadder.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X