South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Following the recommendation on this thread, I managed to get the first season of Camping. Told my wife to watch it and last night she tells me that the second episode is basically pron. Willies and all.
She wants to know who told me about this show :erm:
Tell her it was dualmeister !
Maybe I should start watching my stash then as well. Busy with Flowers and Camping at the moment though. Excellent stuff.
Started Inside No 9.
Had a few good lol's so far.
Following the recommendation on this thread, I managed to get the first season of Camping. Told my wife to watch it and last night she tells me that the second episode is basically pron. Willies and all.
She wants to know who told me about this show :erm:
Watched the first 4. It's good. Not groundbreaking, but good.Loved the first 2 episodes.
Following the recommendation on this thread, I managed to get the first season of Camping. Told my wife to watch it and last night she tells me that the second episode is basically pron. Willies and all.
She wants to know who told me about this show :erm:
Following the recommendation on this thread, I managed to get the first season of Camping. Told my wife to watch it and last night she tells me that the second episode is basically pron. Willies and all.
She wants to know who told me about this show :erm:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
*gasps for air
You trusted this lot!
![]()
![]()
Hehehe, arme sensitiewe ou bloedjies....
"Camping" is an awesome bit of TV by the way, brilliantly written and acted.
Wallander finale, A Troubled Man.
The best of the last season by far and as always as gloomy as a double LP of Leonard Cohen.
I cannot remember who mentioned or recommended Line of Duty, but I am hooked!
Thanks!
Following the recommendation on this thread, I managed to get the first season of Camping. Told my wife to watch it and last night she tells me that the second episode is basically pron. Willies and all.
She wants to know who told me about this show :erm:
Enjoying BBC's New Blood. Episodes 1-3 are available on iPlayer.