British series, mini-series and dramas .....

British black comedy television programmes

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
Flowers (TV series)
Getting On (UK TV series)
Heil Honey I'm Home!
Human Remains (TV series)
Hunderby
I Am Not an Animal
Ideal (TV series)
If You See God, Tell Him
Inside No. 9
Jam (TV series)
The League of Gentlemen
The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle
Monkey Dust
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Murder Most Horrid
Nighty Night
One Foot in the Grave
Peep Show (TV series)
Psychoville
Red Dwarf
Snuff Box (TV series)
Stag (miniseries)
Stressed Eric
 
British black comedy television programmes

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
Flowers (TV series)
Getting On (UK TV series)
Heil Honey I'm Home!
Human Remains (TV series)
Hunderby
I Am Not an Animal
Ideal (TV series)
If You See God, Tell Him
Inside No. 9
Jam (TV series)
The League of Gentlemen
The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle
Monkey Dust
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Murder Most Horrid
Nighty Night
One Foot in the Grave
Peep Show (TV series)
Psychoville
Red Dwarf
Snuff Box (TV series)
Stag (miniseries)
Stressed Eric

Now I will NEVER get any sleep...just lined up a lot of these shows. Tx !!
 
Hehe. I'm on ep3 of Nighty Nite. Next is Flowers and Inside No 9. Can't find Hunderby though.
 
British black comedy television programmes

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
Flowers (TV series)
Getting On (UK TV series)
Heil Honey I'm Home!
Human Remains (TV series)
Hunderby
I Am Not an Animal
Ideal (TV series)
If You See God, Tell Him
Inside No. 9
Jam (TV series)
The League of Gentlemen
The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle
Monkey Dust
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Murder Most Horrid
Nighty Night
One Foot in the Grave
Peep Show (TV series)
Psychoville
Red Dwarf
Snuff Box (TV series)
Stag (miniseries)
Stressed Eric

No Black Books on the list? Heresy!
 
Ah OK. Will check that out :)

Could you find all the correctly sequenced and numbered episodes? Mine a shambles. Incorrectly numbered and 2 episodes downloaded twice each but with different "episode numbers".

Episode 3 & 7 seems missing and episode 8 is numbered as 7....

Awesome show by the way. Blackadder meets Downton Abbey....
 
I really enjoy Wallander but geez, the man is one of the most soulless characters in TV history.

Somebody needs to turn on his heart light.

PS: Did anyone make sense of the opening sequence of s04e02 ?
 
British black comedy television programmes

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
Flowers (TV series)
Getting On (UK TV series)
Heil Honey I'm Home!
Human Remains (TV series)
Hunderby
I Am Not an Animal
Ideal (TV series)
If You See God, Tell Him
Inside No. 9
Jam (TV series)
The League of Gentlemen
The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle
Monkey Dust
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Murder Most Horrid
Nighty Night
One Foot in the Grave
Peep Show (TV series)
Psychoville
Red Dwarf
Snuff Box (TV series)
Stag (miniseries)
Stressed Eric

NO Black Books?
 
Maigret was so meh. No drama, a really questionable casting decision in Rowan Atkinson, and a Freudian premise that seems outdated now.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X