hashbrown99
Expert Member
Grantchester, Father Brown and Call the midwife starting this week
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Father Brown already has two episodes aired.Grantchester, Father Brown and Call the midwife starting this week
A long 2 year wait is finally over...love this show!Yah. Catastrophe is back.
A great show loved it!I knew it was worth making the thread
![]()
Looks good and all 3 seasons available.
Luther Season 4
This is going to awesome, With Idris Alba leading, this show has been edge of seat from the start and me mum thinks its the best cop show ever
Sorry, yes meant season 5That’s last year. Season 5 has just aired.
Sorry, yes meant season 5
I never watched Luther before this thread recently brought him up again.I’m planning a season 1 to 4 rewatch before watching season 5.
I never watched Luther before this thread recently brought him up again.
Grabbed everything and busy with S01E03....great stuff so far!
Wish I could do that
Seasons 1-4 also available on Showmax.
It is really good. I have 1 more episode to go.View attachment 602760
Solid police procedural dramatisation of a real-life murder - excellent performance from Martin Clunes.
It is really good. I have 1 more episode to go.
Really enjoyed Fortitude.
Like stories with the cold isolated backdrop (e.g. like Insomnia the movie)