British series, mini-series and dramas .....

Anyone else watching Outlander?

I absolutely loved season 1 but for some odd reason I haven't gone back to it since. Think December I'll binge watch seasons 2-4!!

Such an underrated and seldom spoken about series!! A real gem though... well season 1 was...

Loved all 3 seasons that I've been able to see so far.
Season 4 aired 4th November.
 
Anyone else watching Outlander?

I absolutely loved season 1 but for some odd reason I haven't gone back to it since. Think December I'll binge watch seasons 2-4!!

Such an underrated and seldom spoken about series!! A real gem though... well season 1 was...
I think I watched one episode ever and never went back to it.
 
I watched the first episode of Outlander and stopped.

Year or two later I watched the first episode of Outlander again, and stopped.
 
Have I Got A Bit More News For You ... has me in stitches every week.
Last week they had Alistair Campbell as the presenter... Ian Hislop tore him to shreds - he came close to losing his cool a couple of times ;)
Yes Minister/Prime Minister
 
I watched the first episode of Outlander and stopped.

Year or two later I watched the first episode of Outlander again, and stopped.

I watch it with my SO and it's actually not that bad.
Especially when they start getting into the war between the Scots and the Brits. Actually a very interesting time in history and they do it quite well, especially the actual battles.

There is some very sick shart that happens though.

And you need to suspend your disbelief quite a bit. Even if you believe time travel can be possible, I don't think the creators know how time works, especially in the latest season. (Not to give too much away, but if something is changed in the past, it will not be in the present, yet a few times this rule seems to have been forgotten)
 
I watch it with my SO and it's actually not that bad.
Especially when they start getting into the war between the Scots and the Brits. Actually a very interesting time in history and they do it quite well, especially the actual battles.

There is some very sick shart that happens though.

And you need to suspend your disbelief quite a bit. Even if you believe time travel can be possible, I don't think the creators know how time works, especially in the latest season. (Not to give too much away, but if something is changed in the past, it will not be in the present, yet a few times this rule seems to have been forgotten)
So...in a nutshell: it is a load of kuk.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X