British series, mini-series and dramas .....

Started Drummer Girl yesterday. Michael Shannon is outstanding and will surely be up for some awards. But what impressed me was the incredible cinematography and set design.
Made me want to hop on a plane and fly to Greece and Austria.
All agreed I just find Skarsgard quite annoying in this role. He also did the quiet schtick in Netflix's Mute (meh) and maybe I'm reminded too much of that to actually enjoy his role here.
 
All agreed I just find Skarsgard quite annoying in this role. He also did the quiet schtick in Netflix's Mute (meh) and maybe I'm reminded too much of that to actually enjoy his role here.
Mute was just bad overall. Have you watched Big Little Lies?
Probably his best role so far.
 
Some great stuff there, quite a lot already finished their season.

Going to go through them more closely- just don't watch Troy, it is utter crap ( also filmed in Cape Town ).
The Killing Eve description on that list is very confusing. Two series with exactly the same name?

The rest I've mostly seen or don't want to.

Will look into The ABC Murders and Baptiste.
 
The wife and I are enjoying Doc Martin right now, and we really enjoy Shetland as a crime solver type show.
 
The Killing Eve description on that list is very confusing. Two series with exactly the same name?

The rest I've mostly seen or don't want to.

Will look into The ABC Murders and Baptiste.


ABC Murders - December 2018

Baptiste - IMDB says Under development.

Hatton Garden - no eta
 
Anyone else watching Outlander?

I absolutely loved season 1 but for some odd reason I haven't gone back to it since. Think December I'll binge watch seasons 2-4!!

Such an underrated and seldom spoken about series!! A real gem though... well season 1 was...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X