daveza
Honorary Master
It only arrived this morning, maybe tonight.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I’m also a big fan of Keeley Hawes. I wonder if you guys have seen Tipping the Velvet? Quite old but some real quality Keeley action going on...
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324264/
Reviews are spicy.
I’m also a big fan of Keeley Hawes. I wonder if you guys have seen Tipping the Velvet?
She needs to get out of that black outfit.
Endeavour is just in a class of its own.
Indeed it is. Young Morse is slowly becoming more grumpy, just like old Morse used to be. Can't wait until he buys a Mark II Jaguar.
THE WIDOW Official Trailer (HD) Kate Beckinsale Series
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7459986/?ref_=adv_li_tt
It's a great fun show and definitely spicy. I was in the UK when it showed and it caused quite a ripple at the time. Maybe I need to have a rewatch, I've got the DVD somewhere![]()
Keeley + lesbian stuff.
Even going to drop my standards for this one and watch it in SD![]()

^ Blah. Sonarr does not recognise![]()