TheMightyQuin
Not amused...
Fleabag S02 starting in 12 days time.
Cannot wait !!
Cannot wait !!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
ThanksView attachment 622158
Grabbing as we speak...
Curfew
View attachment 623180
Drama about a group of amateur drivers from all over the world competing in an illegal night-time street race as they flee the totalitarian government curfew in place to protect the population from a virus that's sweeping the country. Starring Sean Bean, Billy Zane and Adrian Lester

Stop horsing around man!![]()
Happy Valley is superb!! One of my all time favourites!!A bit late but finally watched and finished Keeping Faith - the Yanks just can't do crime series as well as the Brits.
Huge cliffhanger for season 2 later this year.
Next either Hinterland or Happy Valley.
Season 1 was brilliant. Season 2 not so much.Happy Valley is superb!! One of my all time favourites!!
Really? I thought they were on a par actually. Might have even enjoyed season 2 a little more... Hope we getting a season 3...Season 1 was brilliant. Season 2 not so much.
Looks like it...:Really? I thought they were on a par actually. Might have even enjoyed season 2 a little more... Hope we getting a season 3...
I just remember being very disappointed by it.Really? I thought they were on a par actually. Might have even enjoyed season 2 a little more... Hope we getting a season 3...
Is there any way I could be more excited about this?
Is there any way I could be more excited about this?
No

Still game started up again.