If it's not his genre, it's not his genre...
Oh, I agree, but then don't call it cr@p, just say, "It's not my thing".
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
If it's not his genre, it's not his genre...
Oh, I agree, but then don't call it cr@p, just say, "It's not my thing".
My last word on the topic - @hilton "Good Omens"? cos if you think that's cr@p then I definitely rest my case.
Except that I do think it's cr@p. My opinion though and I'm not going to soften my stance just to appease the snowflakes. I happen to also like Errol Flynn movies but guess what my wife thinks of them?
Rested but I did download this for my 17 year old niece.
I don't like movies or series that I can't relate to. All the superhero and star wars/star trek movies are for kids but I did watch MIB and ID4 but only because my wife worked for Ster Kinekor. I'm not saying they're all rubbish, just not for me. I'm no longer 14.
I am just impressed that someone that is 125yo, is so woke as to be on the internet and downloading movies...
That would be going too far.Next thing you'll say is that cartoons are for kids.![]()
The most painful thing ever.
Waiting for Taboo Season 2![]()
Most fun thing ever?
Watching S01 and S02 of Taboo all in a row...just like I did with Dark.
.
Of course I have..I'm one of the show's biggest fans in this thread...
But I am planning on watching it AGAIN before watching S02...
View attachment 693119

Next thing you'll say is that cartoons are for kids.![]()
In my early twenties I admit to watching Dinosaurs and The Simpsons. Then again there wasn't much on TV at the time.Mostly.
I think it was during Ep3 that I decided enough is enough. Around the 24min mark to be precise.Only 2 episodes in, but The Rook is looking good so far.
Pretty sure it's an American series...Only 2 episodes in, but The Rook is looking good so far.
I think it was during Ep3 that I decided enough is enough. Around the 24min mark to be precise.
And Olivia Munn can't act her way out of a paper bag.
I know some people where that action is considered taboo. Yuck!I just couldn't get into Taboo. Had to take a shower after each episode.
Pretty sure it's an American series...![]()