British series, mini-series and dramas .....

My last word on the topic - @hilton "Good Omens"? cos if you think that's cr@p then I definitely rest my case.
 
Oh, I agree, but then don't call it cr@p, just say, "It's not my thing".

Except that I do think it's cr@p. My opinion though and I'm not going to soften my stance just to appease the snowflakes. I happen to also like Errol Flynn movies but guess what my wife thinks of them?
 
Except that I do think it's cr@p. My opinion though and I'm not going to soften my stance just to appease the snowflakes. I happen to also like Errol Flynn movies but guess what my wife thinks of them?


Rested but I did download this for my 17 year old niece.

I am just impressed that someone that is 125yo, is so woke as to be on the internet and downloading movies...
 
I don't like movies or series that I can't relate to. All the superhero and star wars/star trek movies are for kids but I did watch MIB and ID4 but only because my wife worked for Ster Kinekor. I'm not saying they're all rubbish, just not for me. I'm no longer 14.

Next thing you'll say is that cartoons are for kids. :sneaky:
 
I think it was during Ep3 that I decided enough is enough. Around the 24min mark to be precise.
And Olivia Munn can't act her way out of a paper bag.

But but but it's a paranormal show therefore it MUST be good. :sneaky:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X