Browsers on uif and sars

upup

Executive Member
I got this new win 10 computers, UIF ufiling does not recognize me with login name and password. They said I need to use the correct browser, not firefox, not chrome. Is it because of security or stupid programmers that I need to struggle.

phaktza

Executive Member
I got this new win 10 computers, UIF ufiling does not recognize me with login name and password. They said I need to use the correct browser, not firefox, not chrome. Is it because of security or stupid programmers that I need to struggle.
Only Internet Explorer, my friend. Same for home affairs, SARS, etc. Welcome to 2003!

supersunbird

Honorary Master
To find internet explorer you go to the search, and start typing internet

rambo919

Expert Member
For many DOL satellite websites the passwords expire after a few months, you then need to "forgot password" for a new one.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
I think I also used Chrome to do my personal return this year. Previously I just used IE Tab for Chrome. what really gets me is, every time I logged in it told me Flash was out of date and had to do an update.

BTW you also don't need Adobe Acrobat installed to read their pdf's. I use FoxIt. The popups don't show correctly, but if you opt to download the pdf it opens fine in FoxIt.

SilverNodashi

Expert Member

This ^^