Cancel rain

Taz12

Do u know how long it takes for cancellation to take place? Thank u for ur response

Dan C

Honorary Master
Do u know how long it takes for cancellation to take place? Thank u for ur response
Just set your limit to 0. No need to cancel. Or are you referring to the uncapped ?

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
How to cancel rain?
Hi , You can cancel the sim from your dashboard , once you cancel from your dashboard you will have until the next billing date till the the cancellation will effectively take place.

aedro

Hello Rain Rep, cancelled my account via your dashboard 20 June 2020, but you stilled deducted R250 from my account for July 2020, sent you people an email, got this:
Your reference number is 1892327. Can you please assist with proper cancellation and refund. Thanks.

No hard
feelings
rain-dot.png
Hi A, we've received your SIM cancellation request. Please note, cancellation will take place on 01-Jul-2020.
All the best,
rain

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hello Rain Rep, cancelled my account via your dashboard 20 June 2020, but you stilled deducted R250 from my account for July 2020, sent you people an email, got this:
Your reference number is 1892327. Can you please assist with proper cancellation and refund. Thanks.

No hard
feelings
rain-dot.png
Hi A, we've received your SIM cancellation request. Please note, cancellation will take place on 01-Jul-2020.
All the best,
rain
Hi , Please PM us your email address linked to your rain account to further assist you. Please also note that when you put through cancellation it takes effect on the first of the following month e.g, you cancel in June you will have access to internet until the 1st of July (Next billing date).

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi
Cn you cancel Rain sim any date of the month?
For example if I cancel now the 15th September will I still need to pay again the 15th October?
Hi Taz12

because we bill in arrears , you can cancel the sim on your profile , it will be scheduled for cancellation at the end of the month where you will pay your last bill for that sim.