**** Cancer

EMAM

Honorary Master
Ladies and gents.....
And all the rest.......

Today I am officially in remission, after being given a year to live and being told I would never be in remission.

Just thought I'd share my little bit of good news with you all because so many of you have walked this journey with me.

I will continue with the cannabis oil and smoking a pack of cigarettes a day - I believe this is the cure

Here's to my great new boobs, my great new outlook on life and moving forward telling people "I HAD cancer".

d949d0d50a927122f8de6ff6088a1a91.jpg

Mux

Well done. Congratulation on persevering. It is truly something to be feeling proud about.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Congratulations grandma!

What boobs though. I just see a brown t shirt

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Well done. Congratulation on persevering. It is truly something to be feeling proud about.

I read perversing and thought that's quite applicable.

Good job @EMAM may it stay away and bugger off for good.

Recallza

Any possibility of you giving more information on the cannabis oil thing? Or a link to where you got your information from? I know someone suffering from Cancer, and they got cannabis oil, but I can't be certain its legit as it was given by a friend of theirs... P.S Well done! That's amazing news

Nithan15

Expert Member
Congrats

Hopefully you inspire a lot more people out there. Being diagnosed with an illness is not easy and it takes a toll on you physically as well as mentally.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
Stunning news! Wish cannabis oil was around in my mum's era....

Why still smoking though?

Nithan15

Expert Member
Congrats

Hopefully you inspire a lot more people out there. Being diagnosed with an illness is not easy and it takes a toll on you physically as well as mentally.

EMAM

Honorary Master
Stunning news! Wish cannabis oil was around in my mum's era....

Why still smoking though?
Keeps the cancer away
I've never stopped....through everything....was told by My onco that my cancer has nothing to do with smoking and she won't make me give an "enjoyment of mine" up.

Even the one time when I went for chemo, they put the line up and then there was some delay with obtaining the bag of poison - I lost my shyte in the chemo room, made them put in a bag of saline, and waited downstairs, smoking, until they were ready for me.

EMAM

Honorary Master
Any possibility of you giving more information on the cannabis oil thing? Or a link to where you got your information from? I know someone suffering from Cancer, and they got cannabis oil, but I can't be certain its legit as it was given by a friend of theirs... P.S Well done! That's amazing news
I'll PM you later

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Happy for you. Lovely boobs. :p

Would also like to get info on that cannabis oil. Have a lady friend who can benefit. (Dr found a problem in her one boob)