Can't log into DSTV Now, SS app

FrankyF

Expert Member
Is anyone else struggling to log into the DSTV Now and SS apps, or the DSTV Self Service site?

I'm getting errors that my login credentials are incorrect and when I want to do a password reset, apparently my email address is not registered, despite the fact that I'm registered for the last few years already.

dj2381

Expert Member
You are not alone, my email address doesn't exist anymore apparently.

Grouter

Executive Member
supersport app for windows is also gone from the windows store. Just gotta love this company - raise prices, degrade services.

emerbyl

And me... I think is an authentication server issue... nevertheless they should just let us know on the site with a banner or something... Oh wait... it's DSTV... nevermind :(

dj2381

Expert Member
I'm not even surprised, I expect the bare minimum already so I can't be disappointed.

Dan C

Honorary Master
Can't log in to supersport ... not even my ID exists according to them. I wanted to watch the cricket in bed. F them time to cancel.

bokka1

Expert Member
I have the exact same problem.

I told my wife last night I am going to downgrade to the lower package that shows her KykNet and Via channels. This is the nail in the coffin.

swim

Expert Member
They just responded.
8:37 AMNhlanhla
Hi, my name is Nhlanhla. Welcome to live chat.
8:38 AMNhlanhla
Please note that we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our service, our technical team is working on a resolution. Please may you try the service again at a later stage; we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

FrankyF

Expert Member
Tried it again now, I can now login and steam on Now / SS again.

Nixnax

I can't even get past the log on screen! Any ideas?- I've cleared the caches, etc -everything, refreshed, you name it!

Attachments

• DSC_0110.JPG
    DSC_0110.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 37

Dimpie (COMPUTEK)

Executive Member
@Nixnax

Is that with Firefox browser? .... if yes, try Chrome .... there have been complaints about Firefox stuck on sign in page after their last website update.

Nixnax

with WHAT ? :unsure: You woke up a 2yr old thread ... but dont say why?
I cannot even get past the logon screen (in the past, no problem, the second screen requesting cell/email plus password would appear. I've cleared the cache, deleted all cookies, tried different browsers, you name it. Ideas?

Grouter

Executive Member
try https as opposed to http in the address, and try disabling adblock / ublock. Both were issues for me last week.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member
I am also struggling to set up a family member's PC (Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903) with DSTV Now as well.

No matter what browser I use, some with AdBlock Plus disabled (Chrome & Firefox) and some without Adblock Plus installed (IE & Edge), I am stuck at the main https:/now.dstv.com screen - when you click on either the 'Log In' or 'Sign In' buttons, they go blue but NOTHING HAPPENS - it just remains unresponsive and NO pop-up appears to then enter the login & password credentials.

Puzzling, as I can still login successfully to DSTV Now on my PC at home, using Chrome (Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit Version 1903).

1563609986749.png

Nashie

Im trying to log in to my dstv acount i need the statemet but when i want to long in its saying it doesnt exist