Car interiors, which do you like most?

I like all interiors as long as :
1) the speedo binnacle is in front of the driver and
2) the center console is NOT angled towards the driver but flat and more or less symmetrical.
 
I like the Alfa

The Giulia interior is just lovely. From base to QV. The proper metal shift pedals play a big part in that.

They took all the best of BMW & Audi

Top marks also for an infotainment system integrated smartly into the dash unlike the current "stuck on iPad" trend.
 
The only time when you can have the speedo in the middle...

9575560710_d6c5959d4a_b.jpg


.. is when the driver seat is in the middle.
 
Top marks also for an infotainment system integrated smartly into the dash unlike the current "stuck on iPad" trend.

I was totally against iPad infotainment until I got the A3 which has the screen coming out of the dash.

It's not the prettiest, but the convenience when you drive is that you don't really have to move your eyes out of the road to look at it, unlike when the screen is at the traditional place.
 
In the mainstream Mazda is so far ahead of Toyota, Honda, Nissan etc its scary. I'm not talking luxury or supercar brands. In my opinion I think its better than VW & Audi as well, some journalists disagree, I believe they're high.

2016-Mazda-CX-9-interior.jpg

all-newcx-5italy2017interior_01.jpg


And the nice thing is we actually get the interiors in SA like in the pics not like other brands where we get a stripped down version
 
Last edited:
In the mainstream Mazda is so far ahead of Toyota, Honda, Nissan etc its scary. I'm not talking luxury or supercar brands. In my opinion I think its better than VW & Audi as well, some journalists disagree, I believe they're high.
2016-Mazda-CX-9-interior.jpg

2017-mazda-cx-5-interior-tour_O.jpg

FTFY
 
In the mainstream Mazda is so far ahead of Toyota, Honda, Nissan etc its scary. I'm not talking luxury or supercar brands. In my opinion I think its better than VW & Audi as well, some journalists disagree, I believe they're high.

http://st.motortrend.com/uploads/sites/5/2015/11/2016-Mazda-CX-9-interior.jpg
https://images.cdn.autocar.co.uk/si...newcx-5italy2017interior_01.jpg?itok=lQpbeaiK

And the nice thing is we actually get the interiors in SA like in the pics not like other brands where we get a stripped down version

I agree.
 
I was totally against iPad infotainment until I got the A3 which has the screen coming out of the dash.

It's not the prettiest, but the convenience when you drive is that you don't really have to move your eyes out of the road to look at it, unlike when the screen is at the traditional place.

Indeed the A3 does it lovely as it's motorized.

What I don't can't is why Audi abandoned the idea. The B9 A4; Q2 all have the fixed stuck on iPads.

abd26112c9dd07a7010b1d457c9c36f0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ito of a lovely modern driving cockpit the ND MX-5 & it's sister car the Abarth 124 Spider gets my vote.

The seating position is spot on; gear shift is super slick & all controls fall easily to hand.

112dba10ac379bfdf1397f22f9485a1c.jpg


c94da0d755c32df0880ff2e8b09f5bd5.jpg


0eaff0cdd74ab6b5d7b304c4e62ff1d0.jpg
 
Indeed the A3 does it lovely as it's motorized.
Always wondered what would happen when that screen just doesn't come up one day. On that fateful day the dealership will make sweet love :love: to your wallet
 
cd1322263e9c73182361bb55092efe1d.jpg


Its a concept car..Lexus LFLC....still looks very good


But For a production car...I would go for a Lexus LFA

f308004904e7239fc6e6aa365b8decf9.jpg
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X