Cell C LTE cancellation problems

violina_bertony

I had contract Fixed LTE for a year and suddenly LtE does not have coverage in my area. Contract was cancelled I was keeping calling spending hours on phone to get answer. Eventually contract according to the retention department of Cell c was canceled. Only i had to do to return router. It was Done on 9/06/2019 at the store as I was advised by call center and i have job number that router was taken from me . But Money keeping deducting from my account. Again HOURS on phone and .... Contract NOT CANCELED they waiting router. Besides person who can check is not at work they on skeleton stuff. they Just cheating people. can anyone advise how to get to them. i do not have anymore time and strength to phone them. unless will write to Ombudsman?

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi violina_bertony

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience.

Please PM us your Cell C/ID and an alternative contact number. Our Support team will assist on this matter.

^NT

dunkyd

Expert Member
Finally, since January, I received some cash back last month after countless emails abd calls.
Then this morning thet try to steal anothe R153 from my bank account.
Staff are either very sneaky or very stupid.

Durandal2

Im about to start this journey. Almost 4 years with cellc but last year has just got worse and worse. I don't have the time to register complaints, 2, 3 times a week. Contract ends next year march i think, but just want it gone now. Hoping cellc will agree tbe contract isn't being fulfilled and i can cancel...

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Durandal2

But why would you want to leave Cell C. Is there soothing that we are perhaps not doing?

^NT

Durandal2

Hi Durandal2

But why would you want to leave Cell C. Is there soothing that we are perhaps not doing?

^NT
You can't keep my lte signal consistent anymore. First two, three years were great. This last year it's just got worse and worse, and I'm so over having to try and explain to the so-called help desk that i am NOT going to reboot the device because i have two of them and both are saying the same thing: the signal is down...again... There's an issue with your signal where i am and it's only getting worse.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Durandal2

Do you perhaps have a reference number that we can use to follow up on?

^NT

Durandal2

Hi Durandal2

Do you perhaps have a reference number that we can use to follow up on?

^NT
I pm'd you my sim number a few days ago. The reference numbers come and go on anything i happen to scribble them on. I appreciate you asking, but at this point i just want to start the cancellation process because it's obvious the signal quality isn't going to improve. Is there a specific email to use?

dunkyd

Expert Member
I had to finally close my bank account as the attempted stealing would not stop.
Can't wait for the call at month end......
Also the sneaky R153 followed by a R600 all for a R399 contract that NEVER worked.

Durandal2

I had to finally close my bank account as the attempted stealing would not stop.
Can't wait for the call at month end......
Also the sneaky R153 followed by a R600 all for a R399 contract that NEVER worked.
Oh hell, don't say that... I know Telkom has a bad reputation with cancellation issues, was hoping it was the exception here.