Cell C's out of bundle = Daylight robbery!

We recently got the cell c 50gigs LTE for R360pm nice deal on face value, then used 14gigs out of bundle and now We are stuck with a bill of R14 000 and if had I not checked to see if the data was depleted the damage would have been far worse.

any suggestions?
how is charging R1 an MB in 2019 ok?

under_sky

Sometimes you can get sympathy from them and they will reduce etc heard of it happening every now and then

dunkyd

Expert Member
"Joining" MTN Active to be able to check balances in my laptop needs 21 pages of conditions to be printed at home and signed ????
Surely an easier way without having ti remove sim every day to put into a phone to check ??

Venomous

Honorary Master
"Joining" MTN Active to be able to check balances in my laptop needs 21 pages of conditions to be printed at home and signed ????
Surely an easier way without having ti remove sim every day to put into a phone to check ??
Use adobe fill and sign...
(comes free on adobe reader. Most difficult part is getting your signature right with the mouse once. There after its click and drag...)
No printing required. Just save and email back.

Goosfrabba

I thought Cell C removed OOB charges in preparation on the changes. I get about a 1000 sms' now for every MB of data I use

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I thought Cell C removed OOB charges in preparation on the changes. I get about a 1000 sms' now for every MB of data I use
Hi Goosfrabba

Currently customers have an option to control their out of bundle spend. By dialing *147# >>option 1, or via the Cell C APP, you can now cap your out of bundle usage for voice, SMSes and data from R0-unlimited.

^NZ