Cisco Certifications

s2key

Good day, I am planning on doing all of the cisco certifications, just need to know how much will it cost me? I will do self study so how to i get hold of the textbooks? I can go and write the first exam on the 23rd February 2020 . I also would like to know where is the exam centre here in South Africa?

MEIOT

Expert Member
When i did my Cisco certs the courses were mandatory and no self study option. Isn't this still the case?

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Good day, I am planning on doing all of the cisco certifications, just need to know how much will it cost me? I will do self study so how to i get hold of the textbooks? I can go and write the first exam on the 23rd February 2020 . I also would like to know where is the exam centre here in South Africa?
All huh?

s2key

I do not mean to do them all at once, but slowly getting them all done

MEIOT

Expert Member
When was that? I don't recall it ever being mandatory.
I always assumed the self-study route wasn't an option and class attendance was mandatory. Have I been mistaken all this time :ROFL:

r00igev@@r

Expert Member
Vendor certifications have developed to the stage that they don't provide abstract theoretical network grounding. Networking from first principals is now sadly missing!

static_sa

CCIE in all paths? Good luck with that

(Unless there are cisco software certs I don't know about, seeing as we're in the Software and WebDev board)