CNA sale

aadili

Anyone hear of or can confirm the CNA sale? Attached pics. I went in store but no such luck :(IMG-20180915-WA0012.jpgIMG-20180915-WA0013.jpg

Last edited:

Daruk

Honorary Master
Not online only? Their site is down for me. Possible hack?

ekske1

Executive Member
Works here... but items not at the op's pricing.

Last edited:

cavedog

Honorary Master
Sale started on Wednesday with the Extra 50% off sale items including games, hardware and console.

There was Western Digital HDD 2TB for R550 but stock is long gone. CNA Menlyn was cleaned out.

The Specials were on the old bundles. like Fifa 18, Fifa 17, COD WW2, God of War, Forza Horizon 3. The prices are on bundles deals only and not the stand alone consoles no matter the age.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Its not only gaming it seems, I just bought the last 2 Photo paper for the sprocket at 50% off.
https://www.cna.co.za/hp-sprocket-photo-paper-20-sht.html
No it's not they have so so so many items on sale and EVERYTHING on sale is an extra 50% off. So if it's on sale for R50 then it scans R25 at the till. Excludes cellular though but everything else. Keyboards, stationary, cards, books, magazines, paper flash drives, harddrives, cameras, dvds, msuic cds and more. You will see the CNA stores are buzzing.

aadili

This thing is messed up. Went to sandton yesterday, no luck. They said deals were online only. Went to Mall of africa today, they say only certain stores have the deal, menlyn pavillion and a few others

cavedog

Honorary Master
So basically CNA Menlyn robbed us last week. They hid all the old console stock and when that special was over midnight on Sunday the stock suddenly reapears on the shelves.... Look at the xbox one fifa 17 it was R1750 last week but they claimed no stock but how did they magically get stock again and conveniently right after the special ended. Even the xbox 360 consoles were for cheap cheap but last week they had not 1 in stock.

20180920_183013.jpg

Last edited:

Seriously

Honorary Master
Same here. There was No stock on racks when I was there. Sad indeed.

Ryansr

Expert Member
So basically CNA Menlyn robbed us last week. They hid all the old console stock and when that special was over midnight on Sunday the stock suddenly reapears on the shelfs.... Look at the xbox one fifa 17 it was R1750 last week but they claimed no stock but how did they magically get stock again and conveniently right after the special ended. Even the xbox 360 consoles were for cheap cheap but last week they had not 1 in stock.
This is getting to be quite a common thing in our SA stores where they withhold stock when there are good specials to be had and I suspect it's their staff that's worried all the good deals will be sold out before they get their grubby staff paws on it. The stores would rather have this happen than to make some money from the customers.

cpu.

Expert Member
This is getting to be quite a common thing in our SA stores where they withhold stock when there are good specials to be had and I suspect it's their staff that's worried all the good deals will be sold out before they get their grubby staff paws on it. The stores would rather have this happen than to make some money from the customers.
That's the reason I don't even bother with Game any more. Many times I was first in the shop in the morning, get to the shelves and nothing.