medicnick83
Paramedic
Hi all,
Item name: It's a kennel for a small cat or a dog.
Age and condition: I've had it for 4 months, it was bought for my puppy Riley and given to me when Riley was handed over to me.
Do you include packaging: It goes how it came - Riley never used it, mainly because I let her sleep on my bed.
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: My puppy has outgrown it.
Price: FREE
Negotiable: Doubt it.
Location: Vredehoek, Cape Town
Shipping or collection: Collection
Please see my Twitter account for pictures: https://twitter.com/medicnick83
I can't seem to upload pictures via this bloody stupid computer I'm using at a friends house.
Item name: It's a kennel for a small cat or a dog.
Age and condition: I've had it for 4 months, it was bought for my puppy Riley and given to me when Riley was handed over to me.
Do you include packaging: It goes how it came - Riley never used it, mainly because I let her sleep on my bed.
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: My puppy has outgrown it.
Price: FREE
Negotiable: Doubt it.
Location: Vredehoek, Cape Town
Shipping or collection: Collection
Please see my Twitter account for pictures: https://twitter.com/medicnick83
I can't seem to upload pictures via this bloody stupid computer I'm using at a friends house.