Cool ideas bull billing

R4ziel

Expert Member
I should see if I can get a discount for my Netflix subscription for the times I am not actively watching movies!

SFW007

Expert Member
Vodaocm fibre suspends your services if you are out of the country for long periods

SureThing

Unfortunately not, same thing, so either cancel the line and reconnect for the R1007 or just pay for the month you are away. The ftth models aren't designed to be able to pause the service.
Ok so I'm planning on a 1month and half trip out of the country and of year. Should I cancel for the one month and reconnect up my return and pay same premium as before or is there a reconnection fee as well?

Whright

I just called westbank and asked if they could suspend / freeze my monthly payments on my Ford ranger wildtrak whilst I’m away for one month boat cruise holiday, they declined, bloody greedy of them.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Ok so I'm planning on a 1month and half trip out of the country and of year. Should I cancel for the one month and reconnect up my return and pay same premium as before or is there a reconnection fee as well?
Reconnection fee is R1007 which we get billed on reactivation. So usually not worth cancelling unless it's a couple months.

isie

Honorary Master
Vodaocm fibre suspends your services if you are out of the country for long periods
without telling them you out of the country , wow they tracking you thats not creepy at all

r00igev@@r

Expert Member
I just called westbank and asked if they could suspend / freeze my monthly payments on my Ford ranger wildtrak whilst I’m away for one month boat cruise holiday, they declined, bloody greedy of them.
Don't tell me. You also gonna admit to owning a pink John Deere????:ROFL::giggle::cool:

STORMERSFAN

It's Wesbank...:)