Corporate Credit Card rewards programs?

seven7seven

Hi all,

Anyone aware of any Corporate Credit Cards that have rewards programs (eg. frequent flyer miles, eBucks, etc.) that a small company can use?

The only one I have come across so far is American Express.

I've checked the big fours' websites and Standard Bank don't offer any but its a bit unclear about the other three.

Mantis

I know of a guy who pays the rates for all his properties on his credit card.
He gets 12 international flights for him and his wife annually.
BUt he owns properties in the double digits and they're all business properties.

seven7seven

Thanks unskinnybob. I will check that out.

Do you find that Diners is accepted widely or do you frequently have to use a backup Visa/MC?

seven7seven

I know of a guy who pays the rates for all his properties on his credit card.
He gets 12 international flights for him and his wife annually.
BUt he owns properties in the double digits and they're all business properties.

That's exactly something I'm wanting to do! Do you know how he pays corporate property rates by credit card eg. through a website or ?

Mantis

According to his wife, his assistant has authority to sign on that card. She'll run to the municipal offices or PnP third party counter to do it.
The amount is like R100k or something ridiculous like that so he'll do an internet transfer from the business account to his personal CC and pay it off there.

unskinnybob

Expert Member
Do you find that Diners is accepted widely or do you frequently have to use a backup Visa/MC?
Diners is accepted more widely than American Express. That said, in SA, Visa/Mastercard are the only two sure providers.

phiber

Expert Member
Standard Bank offer BA miles on one card and they offer Diners, but not sure what the exact rewards program is on that. (Both private cards, not sure about corporate cards). I have the BA card, as it is one world, so you get to use it on a few airlines, and no-one likes flying SAA anyway.