Coup/protest in the US

wbot

Expert Member
He's been arrested again. One cool new ankle bracelet for you too buddy.

Dude continually said they should burn the place down. Pretty sure the part where he incites crowd by saying they have to rip Trump out of WH happened months ago though during blm riots. Wonder if Kamala will help bail him out..

Last edited:

Ragnarök

He's been arrested again. One cool new ankle bracelet for you too buddy.

Pretty sure the part where he incites crowd by saying they have to rip Trump out of WH happened months ago though during blm riots. Wonder if Kamala will help bail him out..
Now why would a ANTIFA leader dressed in MAGA gear be storming the Capital

Gordon_R

Honorary Master

For those attempting to rewrite history, read the full story. He is a video journalist, and had to appear to fit in with the protest, in order to avoid being killed by the protesters. Link posted in the other thread yesterday;

C4Cat

Honorary Master
For those attempting to rewrite history, read the full story. He is a video journalist, and had to appear to fit in with the protest, in order to avoid being killed by the protesters. Link posted in the other thread yesterday;
Story is behind a login, can't read it

rietrot

Honorary Master
Well obviously that's his excuse after being a ringleader and instigating.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Story is behind a login, can't read it

Try harder:
How did a slender black man who has previously clashed with Proud Boys within among a crowd of largely white, riotous Trump supporters? Sullivan carried a simple setup: a cellphone mounted on an image-stabilizing gimbal. Fitting into the mob, he says, required mirroring its revolutionary sentiments. “I was worried about people recognizing me and thinking that I was Antifa or, like, BLM or whatever,” he says. “The entire time they’re yelling, ‘**** Antifa! ****, BLM.’ I’m not saying I’m Antifa, by any means. But I definitely believe Black Lives Matter.” Sullivan does more than join in shouts of “USA!” At one point in the footage, he can be heard yelling, “It’s a motherfucking revolution, let’s take this ****.” In another, he claims he has a knife that might be useful in opening a locked Capitol door. Sullivan insists he did not have an actual knife, and he makes no apologies for his tactics: “I had to relate to these people, and build trust in the short amount of time I had there to get where I need to go,” he says: “To the front of the crowd to see the dynamic between the police and the protesters, because nobody wants to see the backs of people’s heads from a far-off distance.”

C4Cat

Honorary Master
Can't read the article you posted but from this he sounds like a grifter just like the tweet thread I posted asserts....
An affidavit from the Department of Justice says Sullivan told federal agents he is a journalist but doesn’t have any press credentials. An investigation has not revealed “any connection between Sullivan and any journalistic organizations,” according to the affidavit
Sullivan can be heard shouting “let’s go” and other encouraging words to the people climbing the wall, according to the affidavit. At one point, Sullivan tells a person trying to climb the wall to give Sullivan his hand.
A knocking sound is heard off-screen, and when the camera pans back to the window, part of it that was not broken when Sullivan arrived is broken. Sullivan can be heard saying, “I broke it. My bad, my apologies,” according to the affidavit.