Coup/protest in the US

Polymathic

Honorary Master

You know you've gone over the deep end when Alex Jones is the voice of reason :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Strange I'v only seen this now

Itsa Trap

He was just trying to make a living in these hard covid times and for that they treat him like a criminal :crying:
Correction... He "made" and "sold" furniture. Not sure if they do woodworking shops where he is going.

Itsa Trap

Can we talk about the coup of Big Tech against Trump?

Very good point made by Niall Ferguson here:
Lol. Got fair and unbiased reporting doctrine removed in the 80's, now reaping the rewards thanks to a Reality TV Star and Conspiracy theory connoisseur turned president.

That's "plukking a very LANG lat vir jou eie gat" is what it is.

wbot

Expert Member
Correction... He "made" and "sold" furniture. Not sure if they do woodworking shops where he is going.
I don't think this guy in particular will spend much (if any) time in jail. Maybe a decent fine.

He did get a cool new ankle bracelet though

Last edited:

stefan9

Executive Member
I don't think this guy in particular will spend much (if any) time in jail. Maybe a decent fine.

He did get a cool new ankle bracelet though

Under the orange man's executive order attempting to damage federal property carries a min of 10 years. He and his fellow invaders are in big trouble.
Unless their overlord pardons them.

greg0205

Honorary Master
There's a swimming pun joke to be had somewhere in there.

@greg0205 you're here all week aren't ya?
He was trying to breach the chamber with Ashli Babbitt, but he didn't think anyone would actually Keller.

Yeah, I recon 'ol Klete is facing an individual medley of federal charges, but it's exactly what he deserves for a freestyle invasion of Congress.

theratman

Honorary Master
He was trying to breach the chamber with Ashli Babbitt, but he didn't think anyone would actually Keller.

Yeah, I recon 'ol Klete is facing an individual medley of federal charges, but it's exactly what he deserves for a freestyle invasion of Congress.
He might crawl away from those if he's lucky