Coup/protest in the US

surface

Honorary Master
Yeah, scary that she's also the sanest one in the building
Basically, I zimply hate ze fact that women like her are now out of ze kitchen. These articulate, educated, principled, taking no-crap and well versed in modern tech women are gonna be the end of civilization.

WE MEN BUILT EVERYTHING. WE WON.

/s

wbot

Expert Member
Fbi just announced the pipe bombs placed in DC were placed the night BEFORE the Capitol riot.

BuT iT wAs TrUmP's SpEeEeEeCh

wbot

Expert Member
Why don’t you like her?

Because she's a psycho drama queen
You know the riots were planned before the day, right? And you know he instigated it before the day, right?
You know they blamed all the violence on Trump's speech right? You know they said Trump incited all the violence in his speech even though he called for a peaceful protest right? You know they blamed everyone in the crowd at Trump's speech even though the violence at the Capitol started during his speech and was planned long in advance by people who were not even at his speech.

wbot

Expert Member
I strongly suggest you pay attention to the evidence presented at the impeachment trial, because clearly you are missing information.
You don't get what I'm saying. The media blamed what happened at the Capitol on Trump's speech. Not me.

The media literally says that his words in his speech caused people to storm the Capitol. Even though they stormed it while he was speaking. That's all the media was talking about for days.

scudsucker

Executive Member
You don't get what I'm saying.
Perhaps you should work on expressing what you mean.
The media blamed what happened at the Capitol on Trump's speech. Not me.
Who cares? What the media says is less important than what evidence is led during the trial. In any case, you are one of those that discounts the mainstream media regardless of what they say.

wbot

Expert Member
Perhaps you should work on expressing what you mean.

Who cares? What the media says is less important than what evidence is led during the trial. In any case, you are one of those that discounts the mainstream media regardless of what they say.
Yes sir!

My comment though was aimed at the media who blamed his speech and nothing else.

wbot

Expert Member

abzob

Honorary Master
Because she's a psycho drama queen

You know they blamed all the violence on Trump's speech right? You know they said Trump incited all the violence in his speech even though he called for a peaceful protest right? You know they blamed everyone in the crowd at Trump's speech even though the violence at the Capitol started during his speech and was planned long in advance by people who were not even at his speech.

Ah I see your imaginary fight is with the media. Carry on then.