Coup/protest in the US

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
I never called them cult members. You are fixating on cults.

I merely said politics are now defining people, who they are and who they are willing to interact with and it is very clearly not reserved by the MAGAhats.

I think that's because politics in the UK and USA polarised like never before in history and in addition had immediate real world impacted on people's lives.

Some of my UK friends found / find themselves estranged from direct family as a result of Brexit as an example.

Last edited:

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
I never called them cult members. You are fixating on cults.
OK, sorry - I thought I was a bit confused. Thanks for clearing that up.

I merely said politics are now defining people,
Only now? What do you think the counter culture movement has been about since the 60s?

who they are and who they are willing to interact with and it is very clearly not reserved by the MAGAhats.
I agree, don't see an issue with that TBH.

Moosedrool

Executive Member
Thousands of National Guardsmen were allowed back into the Capitol Thursday night, hours after U.S. Capitol Police officials ordered them to vacate the facilities, sending them outdoors or to nearby parking garages after two weeks pulling security duty after the deadly riot on Jan. 6.

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said. Temperatures in Washington were in the low 40s by nightfall.

Bravo.

Sollie

Executive Member

RanzB

Honorary Master
I guess Trumpets don't raise good children.

Kellyanne Conway Accused of Posting Topless Photo of Her 16-Year-Old Daughter on Twitter

Kellyanne Conway, ex-counselor to disgraced former President Trump, allegedly posted a topless picture of her daughter Claudia, 16, on Twitter on Monday.

Reached for comment, a Twitter rep told Variety the company’s teams are investigating the incident. Kellyanne Conway could not be reached for comment.

According to screen captures posted by users on social media, Kellyanne Conway’s account (@KellyannePolls) shared an image of her topless teenage daughter using Twitter’s recently launched Fleets feature, which deletes posts after a 24-hour period (similar to Instagram and Snapchat’s stories). The Fleet was removed but not before Twitter users documented it.

On TikTok, Claudia Conway on Monday posted videos confirming that the picture was authentic; those have since been deleted from her TikTok account but Twitter users reposted copies of the videos. In the videos, a visibly upset Claudia Conway speculated that her mother may have accidentally posted the image. “I’m assuming my mom took a picture of it to use against me one day and then somebody hacked her or something,” she said. “I’m literally at a loss for words. If you see it, report it.”

wbot

Expert Member
I see AOC is accusing Ted Cruz of trying to get her murdered. That chick is seriously insane