Cricket: International Discussion Thread

You can add Brad Hodge to that list.

Yes Brad Hodge, I remember him playing a season or 2 of test cricket. Just check and is was only 6 test. My favorite story of Hodge was his nick name in Adelaide "Better than Ricky Ponting".
 
Last edited:
Lol, Somerville. 1.2 overs, 3/0. He must be wondering what this test cricket fuss is about! :laugh:

EDIT: Nevermind, I type faster than Cricbuzz updates :rolleyes:
 
Now 98/6. Looks like NZ could take this. Only the second session so they should have enough overs to take the last 4.
 
Nice of New Zealand to rattle Pakistan right before they arrive on our shores!
 
Minimum 40 overs remaining. Going to be really nervy for the batsmen. NZ have the luxury of going really big on attack.
 
29 overs and 3 wickets ... I think a loss by NZ is no longer probable. 149 is easily defensible in this position.

Babar Azam holds the key to a draw.
 
OK. That was a quick deterioration... 150/9.

Maybe they can pray for rain?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X