crime & sa

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupa

Banned
SteveV said:
What have you done about it? Why don't you stand up?
What SteveV implies is stand up and vote for the ANC which is the current incompetent GVT. As there is nothing else we can do due to the laws and curbs the GVT enforce on us, and the GVT turns a blind eye on what is happening e.g. the farm killings, violent murders, AA/BEE etc, that is the only line of thought SteveV uses all over this forum. You can see where he Tibby and Qdot comes from. Everything you post anti GVT or ANC will be held against you and make you an racist, Even just posting current news about crime for discussions here! The reason why there is also crime against blacks is the brute size of the population, and if they are well off, but if considering the crime against whites, with the excess violence, per population size, I would then like to see statistics, But the GVT does nothing about it!

pupa

Banned
Angelo said:
I understand what you are saying but is that reason enough for you to declare that there is a "black on white" race war raging?
Angelo if you cannot see and listen to the comments made by these criminals, you choose not to do so like the GVT! Recently coloreds were told by criminals "the only reason you live is because you are a darky" other similar statements were also made! Also what do you make of the farm killings, do you tell me that is not race or even GVT motivated, or rather the fact that the GVT decline to take action makes the whole affair suspect to say the least!

Gothan

Expert Member
Angelo said:
Why do you call this government a dictatorship, wasn't it elected and re-elected with an overwhelming majority, doesn't look like a government is being forced on the people to me.

Please, democracy is like communism, it only works 100% on paper. Democracy in this country will only work if it was possible that that was the same amount of black, whites, coloured etc.

All this government needs to do, is keep the majority of the people poor, and they will follow tis government like sheep, hoping that it gets better.

If the government suddenly declares a referendum, they want to know if the people agree that all white people should give all their wealth to black people. Its not fair, but will be voiced into law, cause, it benefits a black majority

Angelo

Expert Member
pupa said:
Angelo if you cannot see and listen to the comments made by these criminals, you choose not to do so like the GVT! Recently coloreds were told by criminals "the only reason you live is because you are a darky" other similar statements were also made! Also what do you make of the farm killings, do you tell me that is not race or even GVT motivated, or rather the fact that the GVT decline to take action makes the whole affair suspect to say the least!
Thats a huge statement you are making, do you have any proof that Government is behind farm killings, can you substantiate?

Angelo

Expert Member
Gothan said:
Please, democracy is like communism, it only works 100% on paper. Democracy in this country will only work if it was possible that that was the same amount of black, whites, coloured etc.

All this government needs to do, is keep the majority of the people poor, and they will follow tis government like sheep, hoping that it gets better.

If the government suddenly declares a referendum, they want to know if the people agree that all white people should give all their wealth to black people. Its not fair, but will be voiced into law, cause, it benefits a black majority
We've had Apartheid now we have a Government chosen by the people, what do you prefer?

ignacio

Banned
Angelo said:
We've had Apartheid now we have a Government chosen by the people, what do you prefer?
They prefer a Government chosen by [white] people.

Gothan

Expert Member
Angelo said:

Please pay attention, I'll type slowely, so you can understand. I am talking about structures of government, not the people in government, and not their ideologies. Structures....focus on this word....structures of government.

Lets take an example that is not south african. The US is a democratic government, yet, they have an imbecile running the country....he was democratically elected. Then democracy must work (note, that last sentence was sarcasm, dont want to go into a debate with you about this now too).

ignacio

Banned
Gothan said:
Please pay attention, I'll type slowely, so you can understand. I am talking about structures of government, not the people in government, and not their ideologies. Structures....focus on this word....structures of government.
You will need to type more slowly for me to understand - what is this "structures" BS you are spouting? Examples, details?

One point you made already flies in the face of logic: if we always need equal amounts of different races, then how on earth do the other democracies in the world work?

So I am quite curious what "structures" entails.

janvanriebeek

Banned
when last did the gov do anything for the white people, anything in the last 10 years

i would love to see the posts, please state origin or statement

Gothan

Expert Member
ignacio said:
You will need to type more slowly for me to understand - what is this "structures" BS you are spouting? Examples, details?

One point you made already flies in the face of logic: if we always need equal amounts of different races, then how on earth do the other democracies in the world work?

So I am quite curious what "structures" entails.

That is exactly my point!! Dont you read, do you just lie and wait for some word that you can easily fly into your "he's a racist" outfit!

I said, in my opinion, democracy does not work, its a failed system. The only way it will work, is when there are equal numbers, or just one race!

The ANC did not invent democracy, so if i say democracy is a failed system, I am not wearing my white hooded sheet, and promoting apartheid. Democracy was there long before the ANC, as was communism, these are the structures I'm talking about.

Another example that democracy is failing, they allowed you to have an internet connection

Last edited:

pupa

Banned
ignacio said:
They prefer a Government chosen by [white] people.
How ignorant can you guys be, We want a GVt that cares for its PPL, no matter the composition, Do the current GVT seem to care for the poor? Unlikely, Do they care for the whites, non at all. It is only fact that the whitey's can rule and do things better, Take farming, Look at the farmers chased to Zambia an Mozambique, If you can run a farm you can run a GVT the reverse is not always true. Look where South Africa is going!

eye_suc

Expert Member
Gothan said:
Another example that democracy is failing, they aloowed you to have an internet connection
geez gothan. get a GRIP. its a FORUM! that thing about special olympics has never been more true...

why not just TRY for a change to NOT insult each other. you might like it! or who knows, people might actually think more of you. and this is not aimed just at you gothan.

on that note, i kind of agree with Gothan about democracy being a flawed system, but only because there is ALWAYS some kind of majority. be it black, white, communist, whatever... the point of democracy is not to make it equal to everyone though. it merely ensures that the majority is always in charge, that way most people are happy.

ignacio

Banned
Gothan said:
That is exactly my point!! Dont you read, do you just lie and wait for some word that you can easily fly into your "he's a racist" outfit!
I did not call you a racist. I think ***** would be more apropos.

I said, in my opinion, democracy does not work, its a failed system. The only way it will work, is when there are equal numbers, or just one race!
The only way?? So the UK, USA, rest of Europe "do not work"?

Another example that democracy is failing, they aloowed you to have an internet connection
I can't imagine what fascist state you are heralding that doesn't allow people internet connections. You should be glad I have an internet connection and you can read my words: without other people you would be left all alone with your dumb thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gothan

Expert Member
eye_suc said:
geez gothan. get a GRIP. its a FORUM! that thing about special olympics has never been more true...

why not just TRY for a change to NOT insult each other. you might like it! or who knows, people might actually think more of you. and this is not aimed just at you gothan.

on that note, i kind of agree with Gothan about democracy being a flawed system, but only because there is ALWAYS some kind of majority. be it black, white, communist, whatever... the point of democracy is not to make it equal to everyone though. it merely ensures that the majority is always in charge, that way most people are happy.

Exactly, that is the point I was trying to make, before it was said that I am talking BS. Nowhere did I mention names of people or political parties responsible for a democracy being a failed system.

I am getting fed up, comming in here and whenever you have a point, or just a view point you are a racist. We are becomming a facist nation, where opinions will soon become a crime worse then rape in the eyes of some people, from now on I think I'll skip the news section, life is crappy enough on its own, no need to heap on it some more

lilDeath

Executive Member
Angelo said:
and I bet a lot of the 'people' are wondering why the hell they voted for them...
they have not delivered on a vast number of their 'promises', even to their 'people'
GVT is counting on the power of the masses as sole way of staying in power, however uninformed and uninitiated the masses may be

Angelo

Expert Member
lilDeath said:
and I bet a lot of the 'people' are wondering why the hell they voted for them...
I bet you are very far removed from the circumstances of 'the people', just watch the next election results....

Angelo

Expert Member
janvanriebeek said:
when last did the gov do anything for the white people, anything in the last 10 years

i would love to see the posts, please state origin or statement
The question and debate should be about what is the government doing for the needy rather than the wealthy.

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master
Angelo I can tell you a secret but please dont tell any1 else THERE ARE LOTS OF NEEDY WHITE PEOPLE even during apartheid a lot of them struggled and thats why they voted in 1994 for the anc in the hope of RDP houses.

Also in the old south africa we had a lot better service delivery not that im supporting the old government but they actually cared for their people for example the south african police had their own private beach dont know if they still do and the people that worked for the police force could use it for vacation or special holidays like a honeymoon. Thats taking care of the people that is defending ur country not just NOT caring

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.