These are some of my new favorite podcasts have a listen:

Bernie Madoff

Charles Ponzie

Tman*

Expert Member
EayfAC9XkAMF_wm.png
EayexbhX0AAX9DW.png

Via Twitter,

I cant wait the shills to tell everyone: "Our company ran just fine, until you reported it to the FSCA. Its your fault that CROWD1 is forced to close and its your fault that everyone lost their money"

John Tempus

Expert Member
Via Twitter,

I cant wait the shills to tell everyone: "Our company ran just fine, until you reported it to the FSCA. Its your fault that CROWD1 is forced to close and its your fault that everyone lost their money"
Guarantee this is whats going to be the exit scam.

The sad thing is, it will just popup again under another name and every time it gets shut down they will just get bigger believers to join their next scam because it only stopped working cause some bad people didn't want it to succeed.

It will be an endless loop unless the shutdown involves releasing all documentation around how the scam operated rather than just shutting it down without releasing the information that the idiots can hopefully consume.

Pox

Expert Member
Going to need something a bit more substantive than a sent email to show that something is happening.

I think they will get closed down very fast as they are not registered as a FSP and are selling their "product" as an "investment".

Nemus

Expert Member
Their marketing team must be led by Brett Stiles.. people who have signed up truly believe the bs they say!

Nemus

Expert Member
Slowly the walls are tumbling down. And fokkit, making use of rugby players or singers and using them as examples of investment gurus are laughable.

Still, people fall for these pyramid schemes. :mad:View attachment 863271
And yet some people believe in this thing because bokke joined... Yes, bokke who are famous for their financial acumen. Oh wait, no that's not why they are famous.
Would you support Everton if Robert Kyosake started playing for them as striker? No?

John Tempus

Expert Member
OMG I havn't laughed this hard in a long time.

Guy making presentation to prove crowd1 is legal and not a scam bla bla bla then at 9:50 look at the registered office address Spain MADID , ROFL.

These people must be so delusional or really making sure they capture the most retarded investors into their scams to reduce the potential of someone crying fowl later on.

Someone should probably support this scammer downline so that he can get his next meth or heroin fix, he looks so ill hahaha

John Tempus

Expert Member
And yet some people believe in this thing because bokke joined... Yes, bokke who are famous for their financial acumen. Oh wait, no that's not why they are famous.
Would you support Everton if Robert Kyosake started playing for them as striker? No?
Im not convinced any bok joined the crowd1 scam. The bokke might not be aware they are listed as members yet and just being used to sell the scam to the idiots.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Everytime i see another one of these videos I feel sick... when will people learn... maybe they need the ultra plat package....

Crowley

Executive Member
I'm so tired of this crowd-1 scam that gives good investment a bad name.

If anybody wants to invest in my company, who is in no way a pyramid scheme, contact me.

Up to 30% return on investment every day! (depending on how many idiots friends you sign up)

Regards
Crowd2

Snyper564

Executive Member
I'm so tired of this crowd-1 scam that gives good investment a bad name.

If anybody wants to invest in my company, who is in no way a pyramid scheme, contact me.

Up to 30% return on investment every day! (depending on how many idiots friends you sign up)

Regards
Crowd2
Done

HunterNW

Honorary Master
And just had a friend pop in my office. He joined them. (Crowd-1). His recruiter showed him the bankstatement with 20mill plus he made.

Nemus

Expert Member
Im not convinced any bok joined the crowd1 scam. The bokke might not be aware they are listed as members yet and just being used to sell the scam to the idiots.
Wow.. that would be even worse if true.