CSGO Sticky thread

Polemus

Expert Member
Suggestion....

Give us your Alias in game when talking here, would be nice to see how many MyBroadband oaks i have played with.

/me = «.1.8.7.» Polemus (Malice Aforethought)

Update,
Check out our CS:GO Stats tool: http://187.co.za/ <-- Download link at bottom

Last edited:

Pitbull

Verboten
Suggestion....

Give us your Alias in game when talking here, would be nice to see how many MyBroadband oaks i have played with.

/me = «.1.8.7.» Polemus (Malice Aforethought)
Staalbal
* Staalbal_jnr

* Laaitie's account I play on when mine has a ban on it due to Eskom :mad:

prOd

Expert Member
cs:go name prrrrrOd (or similar :p) . Although I haven't played in a while, miss it!

FlexSA

Wanting to "invest" in a gun so to speak. I'm leaning at getting a Vulcan in either factory new or Minimal wear condition. Any other suggestions maybe?
I love the "invest". I don't do skins at all and wont spend money on in game items. i will admit i have gone on an case opening spree before though =D

FlexSA

So many favorite players.
Olof has to be tops closely followed by Krimz and Pasha but the finals made me really like NBK & kioShiMa.
Flusha and Flamie also made some great plays.
Olof is definitely one of the best players with insane game sense yes!!

FlexSA

I love Pasha's videos and twitch streams I can watch that guy all day. He's funny as hell. Always takes the piss with Olofmeister :D
Pasha has the best streams! he is by the one of the crowds favorites!

Pitbull

Verboten
I love the "invest". I don't do skins at all and wont spend money on in game items. i will admit i have gone on an case opening spree before though =D
Well the money if you sell the skins still stay on steam so you can buy games with that money later if you so choose or whatever :p

I have been through the case thing and I have wasted loads of cash there. Better to just buy the skins you want. I want to at least look the part next year for DGL. Sounds like we're going to enter a team. So might as well look good doing it :eek:

Last edited:

FlexSA

We'll the money if you sell the skins still stay on steam so you can buy games with that money later if you so choose or whatever :p

I have been through the case thing and I have wasted loads of cash there. Better to just buy the skins you want. I want to at least look the part next year for DGL. Sounds like we're going to enter a team. So might as well look good doing it :eek:
Yeah people definitely do make money if you do it properly!
I know how you feel.
I am the only 1 in my team without a knife :(

InSanity

Supre Grnadmastre
Yeah people definitely do make money if you do it properly!
I know how you feel.
I am the only 1 in my team without a knife :(
/points and luaghs

as for fav players Penta's kRYSTAL and Mousesports Denis, cause well German :p oh and also freiberg but purely because of this [video=youtube;koY8HJP0Klc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koY8HJP0Klc[/video]

RIP_Jarhead

CS, started playing it more and more now lol. Was always just a BF fan, but Brokenfield seems to not work for me anymore, so CS it is lol.
Need to see more games like those from Cologne, kept me on my seat all the time.

Steam Name: RIP_Jarhead

Electric

Honorary Master
/points and luaghs

as for fav players Penta's kRYSTAL and Mousesports Denis, cause well German :p oh and also freiberg but purely because of this
[video=youtube;mKDBjRtFptA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDBjRtFptA[/video]

Friberg gives back the $7000 donation from Motark2k.
He really is a great guy as well.

Steam Name: ElectricH & Jescola

Pitbull

Verboten
])ragon_\/oid;16000696 said:
Lots of the pros featuring on that list.
Can't see form work if this is the one, but he gave Pasha $15k at one stage. It was during a comp game. Pasha just went afk and started crying. Also phoned his wife to tell her about the donation :D

poffle

Executive Member
I wanna find out, you guys are all keen on the comp mode and you are super master elite (don't know ranks). Must be in a clan of sort, how do guys compare yourselves to the best locally. I.e energy, bravado, damage control etc. From what I've seen, the guys in these 3 clans are the same okes from 13 years ago and are still untouchable

Pitbull

Verboten
I wanna find out, you guys are all keen on the comp mode and you are super master elite (don't know ranks). Must be in a clan of sort, how do guys compare yourselves to the best locally. I.e energy, bravado, damage control etc. From what I've seen, the guys in these 3 clans are the same okes from 13 years ago and are still untouchable
I can't be even remotely compared to bulk of the SA community as I pretty much suck 80% of the time. But I have played against some amazingly good players and even have 1 guy in our clan that can compete on all levels easily. The problem though is that the majority can't be arsed with playing in leagues and the like. There is a MyBB member that is Legendary Eagle Master and he plays against Supreme masters and even Global Elites in some of his matches. Not sure if he plays in a competitive clan but he can surely kick some arse too. (I won't mention who it is, he can himself if he wants to)

We'll be joining the DGL league next year Feb. I think more players should start joining these leagues. This is where the problem is. Most just can't be arsed.

Last edited:

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
I can't be even remotely compared to bulk of the SA community as I pretty much suck 80% of the time. But I have played against some amazingly good players and even have 1 guy in our clan that can compete on all levels easily. The problem though is that the majority can't be arsed with playing in leagues and the like. There is a MyBB member that is Legendary Eagle Master and he plays against Supreme masters and even Global Elites in some of his matches. Not sure if he plays in a competitive clan but he can surely kick some arse too. (I won't mention who it is, he can himself if he wants to)

We'll be joining the DGL league next year Feb. I think more players should start joining these leagues. This is where the problem is. Most just can't be arsed.
Most players have other stuff to do, and don't have time to play leagues. Leagues also take the fun out of games, with its strict rules. Most of the local people play for fun, no other reason.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
])ragon_\/oid;16007692 said:
Most players have other stuff to do, and don't have time to play leagues. Leagues also take the fun out of games, with its strict rules. Most of the local people play for fun, no other reason.
Huh, it’s competitive.