CSGO Sticky thread

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Reddit says a tournament is being held up because Steam is doing maintenance :D FaZe and ENCE are 1 map apiece but the third map is delayed and it's after 1 in the morning in Shanghai.

Gaben says eff your tournament.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
A month late, but I haven't seen this before,

ASUS is taking on Corsair...

droid

Why do the choose a f#@g Saturday afternoon to do server maintenance. That is the worst possible timing. Really @!# *&# infuriating.

Genisys

Executive Member
I really miss the previous version of Dust Eleven, with its awesome wall bangs and ease to see other players.

poffle

Executive Member
Faze winning blast pro series was a huge surprise. Astralis got dominated for the first time in a long time, was quite shocking to see, especially the 16-2 to MIBR. Silly Liquid, no BMT at all.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Faze winning blast pro series was a huge surprise. Astralis got dominated for the first time in a long time, was quite shocking to see, especially the 16-2 to MIBR. Silly Liquid, no BMT at all.
The Ynk effect...if MiBR had stuck with him longer, it could have been them coming up. Or maybe that Brazilian mindset would not work with his personality.

I've watched some of his matchmaking games with Anders and Thorin. He's hilarious and smart...almost good enough to carry Thorin :p

poffle

Executive Member
The Ynk effect...if MiBR had stuck with him longer, it could have been them coming up. Or maybe that Brazilian mindset would not work with his personality.

I've watched some of his matchmaking games with Anders and Thorin. He's hilarious and smart...almost good enough to carry Thorin :p
Haha well it's taken him long enough and ya I agree, very very smart dude. Faze been on a downward spiral since karrigen left, they really need a new igl and hopefully kick rain too, he just had his 1 insane tournament performance for the year.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Yes - and love the new maps. Not sure they will be great in comps though. Ruby is huge !!!

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I'm glad they resolved the lobby exploit. Almost every cheat and hack community was targeting that vulnerability. Though it won't necessarily mean less cheaters, VAC will again work as suppose to.

The exploit allowed to legitimately, by bypassing the anti-cheats mechanics, inject cheats into matchmaking, but also allowed to inject cheats into any other player in the lobby or the game pending on the hack or the hacking skills of the user. Safe from VAC. This has been going on for some time now.

It was only really being addressed when some mischievous players tried to accuse legitimate streamers of hacking.