CSGO Sticky thread

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
I have changed my aim over time to accommodate this grip. It is much easier to move the mice within my hand to optimise my aim. The CM MM710 does have a bigger hump so I guess it might not entirely suit my new grip, but I have decided to order one.

To each his own. Some like large mice, some like small mice, some like broad mice, some like thin mice, some believe the more buttons the better in FPS, some still cry laser in gaming, and so it goes on. It is like some liking curved monitors.

Talking about monitors. I was a bit broken between the AOC, Acer, Samsung and LG, and LG having the scanline issue I didn’t want to bother with it… I couldn’t go with the Samsung curved panel; it makes sense on a wide or ultra-wide but not on a 24 inch, personally. Blindly I purchased the LG some time ago and I got lucky. No recognisable backlight bleeding, no scanlines. All I did was to throw Lim’s monitor settings on it and use LG’s ICC. Happy as the bee’s knees, no scanlines at 144Hz whatsoever so I guess this is a late production model.

A TN panel positioned between a colour accurate IPS and a VA. All I can say is, the TN is only good when playing games, irrespective whether it is 144Hz or 60Hz.
I can't imagine me taking any other monitor over the AOC, the only issue I had was it would sometimes flicker on the main menu of games but 2 or 3 NVIDIA drivers later it stopped and is pretty much perfect now.

I'm still waiting for my Model O I paid for on the 24th of July.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I can't imagine me taking any other monitor over the AOC, the only issue I had was it would sometimes flicker on the main menu of games but 2 or 3 NVIDIA drivers later it stopped and is pretty much perfect now.

I'm still waiting for my Model O I paid for on the 24th of July.
It is taking a bit long. Noticed some time ago that EveTech also listed the Model O- which I wanted to order at the time, but seeing that no one has received their Model O order I waited until the point where RJN released that little review.

I was actually going to order a Zowie S2, but when I wanted to order they didn’t ship to SA anymore. So yeah…

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
It is taking a bit long. Noticed some time ago that EveTech also listed the Model O- which I wanted to order at the time, but seeing that no one has received their Model O order I waited until the point where RJN released that little review.

I was actually going to order a Zowie S2, but when I wanted to order they didn’t ship to SA anymore. So yeah…
The latest BS is that they are stuck at customs and the new ETA is the 20th.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
The latest BS is that they are stuck at customs and the new ETA is the 20th.
I will say this, I don’t like this hardware, peripheral exclusive deals going on. All they are doing is limiting choice and closing out the new competition in the market. It was always like this, but damn it is now trending close to the digital supply chain ethics and tactics.

Glorious Master PC Race:

- Evetech

Coolermaster Mastermouse:

- Chaos Computers
- Rebeltech

I am currently trying to kick up an open clans and gaming-discussions board which will also host clan vs clan events. By trying, I have a proper digital gaming distribution partner on board, but I am unable to gain some ‘crucial’ partnerships. Exclusivity everywhere… and some exclusives are signed with entities I have never ever heard about in the gaming or retail space in SA.

Note: I believe Evetech (when they do deliver as promised), Rebeltech and Chaos Computers are promising contenders in the market, and the exclusivities I'm talking about have no relation with them.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I placed my CM MM710 order. I will make a comparison review, comparing it to my trustworthy G403 (wired). Ordered it through Chaos Computers.

KT-B

Honorary Master
They chopped up Vertigo and made some game changing changes (I think anyway). Changing squeaky was a cool idea. They have made it easier to get to site as a T. But I guess we have to play on the map to know for sure.