CSGO Sticky thread

Cav5034

Just check his steam profile. Openly advertising cheats for sale.
Pretty sure he is trolling... But who knows. He is not that great in DM but all of his friends had bunny scripts and some questionable aim/pre fire.

I honestly don't see the point. Higher ranked games just become less fun and more stress. Hate being LEM and would prefer MGE/DMG range..

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Pretty sure he is trolling... But who knows. He is not that great in DM but all of his friends had bunny scripts and some questionable aim/pre fire.

I honestly don't see the point. Higher ranked games just become less fun and more stress. Hate being LEM and would prefer MGE/DMG range..
I wasn't planning on playing tonight, but this wasn't a good week and I refuse to get some work done tonight. Friday nights CSGO?

What about you old-timer, @Neoprod?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Some footage of my game play got leaked. Time to abandon that account and start over. Silver 1 games are too difficult.
My space bar is my jump bind and it is really sensitive on my keyboard. I turn my keyboard when I play so my layout is different. Regularly I jump when I don't want to... Most of my nade throws suck in any case because I am an impatient person or sometimes I have frame lags (happens when I have loss which I am experiencing a lot with CSGO). Spray control is a technique which needs to be mastered for each weapon individually, eventually, it becomes a habit. The reason that guy missed his spray with his AK on the diffuser was that he ran whilst starting the motion of spraying and then maximised his spread when he stood still trying to stabilise with mouse control, before the point he was standing still should have already released his trigger.

That guy who missed all of his shots with his FAMAS either has mouse acceleration enabled (btw, some pro awpers are now starting to play with acceleration, apparently it helps with snapping) or his sensitivity is way out of his natural hand movement, or he played CoD, or any other FPS, before CSGO. The Glock is accurate if you spam click consistently, even pros mess this up, and you can even group the P250 and Tec-9 into this.

I still can't play with a Deagle.

Genisys

Honorary Master
My space bar is my jump bind and it is really sensitive on my keyboard. I turn my keyboard when I play so my layout is different. Regularly I jump when I don't want to... Most of my nade throws suck in any case because I am an impatient person or sometimes I have frame lags (happens when I have loss which I am experiencing a lot with CSGO). Spray control is a technique which needs to be mastered for each weapon individually, eventually, it becomes a habit. The reason that guy missed his spray with his AK on the diffuser was that he ran whilst starting the motion of spraying and then maximised his spread when he stood still trying to stabilise with mouse control, before the point he was standing still should have already released his trigger.

That guy who missed all of his shots with his FAMAS either has mouse acceleration enabled (btw, some pro awpers are now starting to play with acceleration, apparently it helps with snapping) or his sensitivity is way out of his natural hand movement, or he played CoD, or any other FPS, before CSGO. The Glock is accurate if you spam click consistently, even pros mess this up, and you can even group the P250 and Tec-9 into this.

I still can't play with a Deagle.
The AK is a really good weapon, but it bites hard if you don't play properly. Was going to ask if the servers are still lagging as much as they use to. Last time I played there was significant choke and packet loss. Enough to not notice there is choke until you have the cross-hair on an enemies head and you miss an easy shot. Spraying with the AK is difficult, but satisfying if you hit your shots. Most players spray, reset, spray, reset. I prefer going One tap to spray myself.

I usually have mouse acceleration on, it doesn't impact me that much. I do however struggle a lot with movement, need to get use to movement. Even after a few hours of surfing my movement still sucks.

Deagle is the best. Its satisfying to get that head shots, but its brutal. Miss those head shots and you are done for.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
When I still had ADSL the worst my loss would shoot to was 5%, but ever since fibre,

Capture.PNG

and that is good. My internet went dead earlier today, queried it and nobody answered and now that it is back this is my loss in CSGO and it will be like that until enough people complain about it.

As I have learned a long time ago in the IT industry. Fixing things for some people break things for other people, especially in multi-tenancy environments.