CSGO Sticky thread

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Silvers vs Globals, from a Global perspective,

from a competitive view it highlights the importance of map knowledge, situational awareness and reaction time.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
These noobs didn't go back far enough...I peaked in 1.3 :confused:

Awping was a lot more fluent when it didn't have the movement penalty.

I swear many of the pro awps play with a monitor enables crosshair. Those no scopes are almost always on target from a reaction movement as if the player is tracking.

Genisys

Honorary Master
One of the few games I played two weeks ago had players randomly holding angles that doesn't exist. Standing in the middle of nowhere to hold an angle and they still managed to out aim me. Instead of complaining I ended up just not playing anymore. I love the game. I love playing the game. Issue is when someone cheats I am not happy. Instead of being that unhappy person ruining the game for everyone I am just not playing for a while.

Genisys

Honorary Master
Silvers vs Globals, from a Global perspective,

from a competitive view it highlights the importance of map knowledge, situational awareness and reaction time.
Which is why I started playing a little more on my alt account. Way easier to learn a new map in lower ranks, less annoying people shouting at a person

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
One of the few games I played two weeks ago had players randomly holding angles that doesn't exist. Standing in the middle of nowhere to hold an angle and they still managed to out aim me. Instead of complaining I ended up just not playing anymore. I love the game. I love playing the game. Issue is when someone cheats I am not happy. Instead of being that unhappy person ruining the game for everyone I am just not playing for a while.
In casual cheaters hack enough to be the best without exposing themselves. You will see aimbot, but to a slight degree, walling and "fog" lifted from radar.

In comp, radar hacks are common, walling is triggered when the model position is audible and softaim is really popular nowadays.

Radar hacks aren't easily exposed because it can't be seen or observed. I look if I wall sometimes because I listen and will follow if I am tracking for aim placement and timing.

Softaim is a whole other beast. Sometimes you can see irregular mouse speed movement which is a indication thereof. You have players with bad aim placement, but will home on head position, erratically... Odd.

I see a lot of weapon spread optimisation hacks.

Yah, can only report in comp.

Everyone have natural high IQ plays once in a while, you really need to play a lot with scheduled breaks to be consistent. I am currently far from consistent and I am playing the game as if I am playing Borderlands.

Marthinus100

Had a few very bad games from Sunday till last night. Spin botters and blatant wallers. One full on spinbotter has not been banned in 6 months already.
Also smurfing now screwed the game completely. In casual most games have 2 to 3 accounts with 2 year plus service stars, rest all new. Comps also 40-60% smurf accounts.
Wanted to buy a knife skin, saved up actually. This week was the final nail in the coffin. Sold all my skins now. MM is screwed since the game went F2P.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Valve made a historical rule change which unbanned a number of former pros. Basically, Valve sanctioned or sponsored tournament outrightly forbid anyone with a VAC ban playing in these tournaments, now if your VAC is 5-years old your suspension is lifted and you may compete professionally.

Unfortunately for the fan base, all of these former pros who are eligible now is playing Valorant professionally. There are few I would wish to see return, also for coaching reason, all of whom are match fixers and or gamblers within the same context of fixing outcomes.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CSGO FREE AND PAID?​

CSGO FREE VERSION

While players may choose to download the free version of CSGO, the gameplay experience might be far from enjoyable. There’s a possibility of encountering smurfs, griefers, toxic players, or even hackers when you play from a new CSGO account.

However, once you level up your free account to rank 21, you’ll attain Prime status. The prime status will enable you to play only with other prime members, significantly reducing the probability of encountering hackers in your games, since chances are that they’d already be filtered out by overwatch.

CSGO PAID VERSION

The paid version of CSGO will provide you the Prime status from the get-go, which means you’ll only be matched with players who have the Prime status themselves. This will undoubtedly go a long way in improving your gameplay experience while playing casual or competitive CS alike.

That’s all you need to know about the free version of CSGO vs the paid version. If you feel like you’ll be able to grind till level 21 without the prime status, you can download the free version. However, buying the prime version will offer you a better gameplay experience from the start.

:rolleyes:

The person who authored this article must have less than 10 competitive wins.

Soul Assassin

Honorary Master
I haven't thought about CS in so long and then out of nowhere, I decided to see if I have any old skins I can sell and then I saw the number of cases I had, I just sold maybe 5 cases and made R200.

Cav5034

I haven't thought about CS in so long and then out of nowhere, I decided to see if I have any old skins I can sell and then I saw the number of cases I had, I just sold maybe 5 cases and made R200.
Hydra cases are worth a pretty penny...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I had a Hydra case and 4 or 5 Glove cases.

I just made R360.88 selling cases I didn't even know I had for a game I haven't played in 2 years.

I was dropped a Bravo case the other day. I didn't even know it was possible to still get those drops. Sold it immediately.