Cyberpunk 2077

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Couldn't find an official thread for this upcoming CD Projekt Red game.

They released a 48 minute gameplay video today.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Seems to have been played on a console, or at least a gamepad, based on the aiming etc.

Visually, it looks fantastic. Gameplay-wise - this is EXACTLY the sort of game I want to play.

It's essentially a dark, adult version of Mass Effect, with better everything (story remains to be seen but the dialogue and such is decent so far).

Needless to say, I'm VERY excited about this.

beans100

Honorary Master
Seems to have been played on a console, or at least a gamepad, based on the aiming etc.

Visually, it looks fantastic. Gameplay-wise - this is EXACTLY the sort of game I want to play.

It's essentially a dark, adult version of Mass Effect, with better everything (story remains to be seen but the dialogue and such is decent so far).

Needless to say, I'm VERY excited about this.

I can't wait for it, myslef. While you wait, might I suggest you try Deus Ex : Mankind divide or even Remember Me.

EDIT: I, myself don't see Mass Effect in this. More a Deus Ex. What made you think of Mass Effect?

Last edited:

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Not sure exactly, just the vibe I got, was the first thing I thought of.

I haven't played the newer Deus Ex games, I'll give Mankind a try.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
2020 approx release date.

Curb your enthusiasm

No need to temper enthusiasm just because it’s a ways away. Au contraire, enthusiasm and hype let’s the developers know the fans are keen on what they’ve done thus far, and to continue in their mission.

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Hype can also do the opposite
CD project is not infallible

That said, I do not doubt it will be a masterpiece, but salivating for another year and a half (if not longer) is silly.

I will be hyped when it is close to release (with an actual release date)

Till then there other games around the corner to be excited for.

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Ahhh Deus Ex - still on my to-play list on Steam. Luckily I have until 2020 to get Mankind Divided and Human Revolution behind the belt. Hoping the hype train for CP2077 doesn't disappoint!

poffle

Executive Member
e3 cinematic trailer out, Keanu Reeves staring in the game. Can't wait for this!

Reactions: MrR

eg2505

Honorary Master
looks like the next GTA, if they follow through with all the open world goodies.