D-Link 2750U Firmware

Chingatchkook

Hey Guys just a quick Question. I am wondering what the latest firmware is for the D-Link 2750U. My current firmware is AF_1.00_T05. Reason I'm asking , is that i want to create a wireless bridge, and the manual that i downloaded shows a different menu to that which is on my router, and i am battling to find out where to create a wireless bridge, but on the manual it seems really simple. Please help. Thanks guys

eitai2001

Expert Member
I also need to update my firmware. That link doesn't work ... it times out. Even if I use FTP software as anonymous ... just says can't connect.

To be honest, I hate this d-link more every day ... now I can't get my PS3 to connect after I hard reset it, and no idea why (no, it's not a WPA issue). What really annoys me about this router, is when I try edit the advanced settings, I have to hard reset to see the options for the advanced wireless configuration. Then after I change the settings and click save, all those settings disappear and nothing appears in the drop down boxes, and no matter what I do I can't click save again (or even cancel), and if I want to try touch the advanced settings again, I have to hard reset ... I'm hoping this firmware update will do the trick, but I need someone to give it to me as link doesn't work. After this, it may just be the last time I buy a d-link ... bridging or not.

HapticSimian

Honorary Master
Try here - just make sure of your hardware revision.

I've got a 2650U and apart from changing DSL credentials I don't touch it. Streaming over wireless is a little flaky, but it's rock-solid otherwise - haven't reset it in months...

*edit*

Seems there also isn't anything of worth for you... Unless I overlooked it.

Last edited:

JJRM

Hey Guys just a quick Question. I am wondering what the latest firmware is for the D-Link 2750U. My current firmware is AF_1.00_T05. Reason I'm asking , is that i want to create a wireless bridge, and the manual that i downloaded shows a different menu to that which is on my router, and i am battling to find out where to create a wireless bridge, but on the manual it seems really simple. Please help. Thanks guys
Hi guys, have you had any success with this issue? I'm sorry for my other post asking virtually the same question. Guess I didn't search properly the first time...

OrangeReader

I am hating my device more and more everyday. For the last 3weeks my internet connection drops every 5min, it must be a Telkom problem, right? It cannot be my device, previously it worked fine. I still have 1.60 firmware on and will install the latest, but I doubt whether that is going to solve anything.

Zarathustra

Expert Member
@OrangeReader, the upgrade should help.

After I couldn't find a list of fixes, I e-mail DLink support and this the response which I received:

"The firmware upgrade fixed bugs on the router such as the “dropping line intermittently” problem. It would have also added compatibility to new 3g dongles. Refer to compatibility list."

eitai2001

Expert Member
That will hopefully help me too ... I'll upgrade right away ... hate the intermittent line drops.

FlyOnTheWall

Hi thanks so much kreefalicious! Your link worked, after downloading the file (it does not have an extension) one can browse to it (using the router control panel) on your hard drive and "update".

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Wow didn't know there was a update DSL-2750U_Firmware_AF_1.76_R01 LATEST/ after 3 years. The last one came out in 2013. Still the best product I got for free this router.