#DataMustFall campaign against mobile data rip-off

Ninja'd

A Djinn
“All Networks have 30 days to make a change! We will all move our subscription to the network that cares about its customers #datamustfall,” he said on Twitter.

If you're putting ALL networks on notice then what network will you move to if they ignore you?

stepper

Expert Member
me thinks Tbo Touch just got a sponsor for his tv/radio whatever show and fooling people to move to it in 30 days...maybe Cell C or Telkom. I doubt the other 2 will get involved.

Just pure marketing

Toxic T

Expert Member
me thinks Tbo Touch just got a sponsor for his tv/radio whatever show and fooling people to move to it in 30 days...maybe Cell C or Telkom. I doubt the other 2 will get involved.

Just pure marketing

+1

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
WTF is TouchCentral FM?

And thousands of South Africans joined the call? I can only find 710 uses of the hashtag so far from 447 users...

Absinth

So, if you post 7.8 Tweets per day for 1628 days, then you are seen as an influencer.

With only 518 likes in the last 4.6 years.
No street credit

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
WTF is TouchCentral FM?

And thousands of South Africans joined the call? I can only find 710 uses of the hashtag so far from 447 users...

Google says "Tbo Touch" and "Gareth Cliff" doing streaming radio,new Cliffcentral?

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Google says "Tbo Touch" and "Gareth Cliff" doing streaming radio,new Cliffcentral?

Ahhh ok, so totally irrelevant then.. cool... just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed something useful and important.

JustAsk

Expert Member
Hmmm...looks like a Cellc stunt, since they announced that they'll drop data prices on 1 October i think.

FlashSA

Executive Member
Hear that?

It's the sound of the networks reaching into their pockets to find not a single f%ck to give.....

abzob

Honorary Master
Nope. 10GB daytime data for R199 doesn't sound high to me...

If you're speaking of the i5 promo, that's a special that's no longer available so you can't really consider it the norm. Especially since it went up to 299 for most people.