Deep Cool Earlcase

Kevvie

So, I am starting to slowly build myself a gaming PC, not that big to start off with, but decided to get a Deepcool EarlKase RGB. I know some basics but I'm not an expert - yet. I was able to get the LED working, but not the 3 button LED settings on top of the case. I believe it's the middle cable plugs as with photo attached. The first cable from the top I inserted into the SATA power cable, the second plugs I have got no clue with, I thought it went onto the MB's fan connectors at first. The 3rd lot is obvious I now know the case doesn't bother having them or not, except the Power Switch connector.

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8G
Gigabyte GA-H170M-3DH Motherboard
8Gb RAM
Intel CPU (will update which one)
600W PSU

One downside is no space for DVD-RW, can use external drive over USB3.0 ?

Any help is welcome at this moment! :)

EDIT: The middle cable comes from the top panel

Attachments

• cable.jpg
    cable.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

D4N_CPT

RTFM, always RTFM. From the Manual on their website, these two extracts should guide you on the panel connection:
1550569881900.png 1550569823114.png

As for the middle plug, that does seem to be a SysFan Connection, Consult the Manual.

Kevvie

Thanks, those ones I connected,it's just the middle cable on the pic that I find no space for, it's controlling the top of the case's LEDs brightness, colors and so on..

Kevvie

I think the cables are for extension LEDs :unsure:, those 3 buttons I can't get to work. Frustrating !:oops:

Attachments

• cable1.jpg
    cable1.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 3

D4N_CPT

There seems to be a controller that you can add?

I am to lazy to watch the whole video

Fox1

Executive Member
Yeah looks like those connectors go into a controller module.