Diablo II: Resurrected

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Ok This sucks.

If you install Original Diablo 2 via Blizz it now installs 1.14b and it breaks the 1920x1080 Widescreen Mod's. <-- color me surprised!

Guess its get use to 800x600 or fork out $$ for new one. (Was planning on buying the Xbox version anyway.) but it would have been nice to compare on PC.
The same running bs as you install warcraftIII and being forced down the reforged drain.

Brontosaurus

Expert Member
Diablo3 plays just fine on eu servers

D2 is also 12 years older than D3, and this is my biggest concern; that they still use a 21 year old net code for D2R.

I barely notice any latency issues with D3 or PoE because the netcode is up to date, but 180ms is going to suck without any predictive netcode.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
D2 is also 12 years older than D3, and this is my biggest concern; that they still use a 21 year old net code for D2R.

I barely notice any latency issues with D3 or PoE because the netcode is up to date, but 180ms is going to suck without any predictive netcode.
Well that might be because they already run a wrapper api between the old and wysiwyg (graphics, sound, interpolation etc)

Vrotappel

Bulls fan

Seems like good news