DietPI OS (not just for the Raspberry PI)

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Yeah that doesnt seem right, will check when I am home later to see what mine says, but I know its not that much.
It was all the torrent crap I was testing (trackers). Removed and it looks better now :)

Anyone have qbitorrent or transmission working?
Both admin passwords are not working..

Setting up a pi zero w with radarr and sonarr with qbittorrent.
I had qbitorrent running.

username = qbittorrent (DietPi v6.11 and lower = root)
password = dietpi (Jessie = adminadmin)
NB: Currently on non-Buster systems the Web UI login does not work on Chromium-based browsers (e.g. Chrome, Opera, ...). Please use another browser (e.g. Firefox, Edge, ...) to login until either the version is updated in Stretch repo or we ship custom compiled binaries.
Can't remember password I used. If you changed the root password during installation then it might be that instead of dietpi.

Zuner

Expert Member
It was all the torrent crap I was testing (trackers). Removed and it looks better now :)

I had qbitorrent running.

Can't remember password I used. If you changed the root password during installation then it might be that instead of dietpi.
now i feel like a real Noob, i did change the password during setup. And it works. i spent most of the day on google and it was so simple.
Thanks.

MavChat

Thanks

Will give it a test on one of the new pi zero w's I just got. I am buildin 2 more pihole devices.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Was running pihole on my HP Microserver using DietPI, but didn't want to have 2 PC's running all day. So now running pihole in Armbian on Orange Pi One.