DigiChilli Network Status

Stillie

Expert Member
Please reboot your routers and modems to get the benefit of the network changes.

Ta
Howzit CambodiaDave,

I have just bought a DigiChilli R300 account and i find i am having problems connecting to the news.is.co.za server?

I heard a rumour on this forum that IS have banned your IPs is this true or is there another problem with downloading using the news.is.co.za server?

Got any ideas or suggestions regarding this.

P.S. your Technician Mel needs a Raise as he has good, i mean great customer relations on the other hand the women that answer the phones...... need to be demoted or some sort of training.

Thanks for the great service!

goswald

Speeds for newsgroups and torrents are dead... even after a reboot. HTTP is also rather slow.

mystic007

Bounced my connection but there was no change. I got the same 196.44.64.x IP. My well seeded torrents are still at a stand still and I am still getting terrible local speed test results:

HoodRich

same here - bounced the router........local is now slugglish as well. No improvement on intl.

IP Address still in the same IP-range.

Stillie

Expert Member
now after restarting my router to see if my ip changes it wont connect coz aparently my username and password is incorrect....tsk tsk tsk

Raedwulf

I am in the affected IP range. It got so slow I could not even do browsing, gave up on downloads ages ago. Can't download email, can't even remain logged in to xfire. Needless to say I have swapped back to my old isp.

Just what is the deal here? Are we being punished because some users took too big a bite out of the seacom cake? I don't think we could be affected any more badly if you had just pulled the plug on us.

On a side note my login details dont work on that usage monitoring site.

Edit: Worked about 10 mins later. My usage stats are the grand total on 2.6 gigs dl, and 1 gig ul.

Clearly I deserve having my internet shut down right now, I am abusing the hell out of my uncapped limit.

Last edited:

burn

Expert Member
Sadly it has not fixed it for me either.

Upload is 0.01 mb/s slower than download :whistling:

burn

Expert Member
i cannot even connect now :(

Password error.
Yes, same here. Although no error message from router, just won't connect. Let's hope they are busy working on a fix and we can all start singing praises for DC being the fickle lot we are :p

froot

Honorary Master
I had an issue with usage checking earlier tonight with incorrect password, but about an hour ago it started working again.
My network is also slow, both on local and intl.... but on my IS account things are slow too, so maybe there's an issue somewhere.