DirectAdmin Beta Testers Required - A cPanel Web Hosting Control Panel Replacement

flbjhb

Really like how DirectAdmin manages DNS servers - Plesk should learn from them

Jade @ ZA Domains

ZA Domains representative
Company Rep
Morning all, reseller packages are available for those who want to give directadmin a test drive.

pm me for more details, and use the weekend to play with your whmcs integrations!

craigcul

Hi I would like to see this cPanel replacement and what ZA Domains has to offer.I am currently learning about web design.mainly WordPress with some html,css and Java editing.

Last edited:

Pho3nix

The Legend
Glad to announce that PM's are being sent out to all interested parties to test drive our DirectAdmin End User packages (Reseller hosting will be added soon).

Comment or PM me if you want to participate in the beta

:sneaky::thumbsup:
Would be keen to give it a try? :)

daneza

Only got to it on Saturday, but I really like what I'm seeing! It's clean and simple. And it improves on a lot of my annoyances with cPanel.

I really like that creating a database is 1 step instead of cPanel's 3 steps. The file manager is great! And I like the file editor with it's different language options. I'm impressed so far.

A few observations that aren't great UX. Like the breadcrumbs bar showing in submenus and then hiding at main menu again, making the layout jump around. And in the file editor, clicking thd Back button jumps right out of the file manager and back to the main menu.

Jade @ ZA Domains

Company Rep
A few observations that aren't great UX. Like the breadcrumbs bar showing in submenus and then hiding at main menu again, making the layout jump around. And in the file editor, clicking thd Back button jumps right out of the file manager and back to the main menu.
thanks for the feedback and time taken to beta test, really appreciate it.

I’ll pass your suggestions and comments on to the DirectAdmin guys via their forum.

daneza

thanks for the feedback and time taken to beta test, really appreciate it.

I’ll pass your suggestions and comments on to the DirectAdmin guys via their forum.
Pleasure, and thanks for getting us involved! Ok cool, sounds good.
Are they quite responsive in terms of getting feedback and making updates? And should we submit tickets for any other feedback or post here?

Jade @ ZA Domains

Company Rep
tbh there were extremely responsive last month but I suspect the workload has increased dramatically with the number of sales and changes being done of late.

Heres the thread specific to the changes to the directadmin skin, probably the best place to post regarding changes to the UI.

I have a few ideas which I have documented and will send those through in one go as soon as I feel that my list is comprehensive enough.