Just call the Pot-hole Pa-trol!

p_p.jpg

randomcat

Expert Member
Why do we pay taxes again?
To bailout state owned enterprises
images

SilverCode

In 5 years time, if this works, the EFF will be up in arms about how it is racist that the potholes in middle to upper class areas are fixed quickly (where the insurnace companies clients are) and the streets in the poor areas are neglected. WMC will be blamed, and not the fact that it is the Governments job to do this for everyone - not private industry. It is why those people in the middle to upper class areas pay taxes (except apparently for the ANC members)

B-1

Expert Member
Why do we pay taxes again?

For quality public hospitals, transport, policing, rail, roads, water, electricity... OK I give up I don't think I'm gonna get one that still functions.

Thugscub

Expert Member
Potholes?

/Laughs in Capetonian.
All those whinging in the Cape about the DA visit the Eastern Free State the potholes swallow trucks there. And zero maintenance from the comrades.
Oh and no running water.

Acid0

Expert Member
I'd like to know what the tax on the fuel is used for.
Well for starters to rent chairs at the RAF offices for R6k and then some toilet paper for R53 a pop, you know the necessities.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Oh look, the useless government bailed out by the filthy capitalists.
actually I think its a great idea, look at the points-people sponsored by Outsurance,
as Insurance is literally sales 90% of the time, great advertisement for them.
also im sure less accidents is a good thing.

same thing here, great way to advertise insurance while actually doing something useful in the process,
if you think about it, the Banks kind of jumped onto the same bandwagon, with home affairs services,

maybe in time PNP and Checkers will find other government services and take them on for the advertisments and visibility it gives them.

didnt Budget insurance try the same thing as well, and import a pothole repair machine at some point?