Discovery Bank

mammoth1

Nr. 1, lol yes. My budget is completely out of whack because of a transfer i did from the Savings account.
I had the same problem, but when I re-categorized my transfer to my Nedbank account as "External Savings and Investments" it moved the transaction out from my expense view into the savings view, so that seems to have sorted the budget out.

PotatoGuardian

I've come to realise the major disadvantage of not having a branch to go to is getting stamped bank statements.

Discovery has been trying to email it to me since yesterday with no luck (yes I checked spam). I've given them my main email, my work email and my husband's work email and nothing. They are claiming I'm the only customer with this issue.

Anyone else struggling or have ideas for me?

ies87

I've come to realise the major disadvantage of not having a branch to go to is getting stamped bank statements.

Discovery has been trying to email it to me since yesterday with no luck (yes I checked spam). I've given them my main email, my work email and my husband's work email and nothing. They are claiming I'm the only customer with this issue.

Just get a certified copy on the app?

Sir Bob

A mate noticed that discovery are charging him interest when they should not be and they double charged banking fees last month.

AirWolf

Honorary Master

You can download stamped bank statements from the app or website.

duckgray

With MileDDay coming up, does anyone know if the Vitality Hotel list on Kulula qualify for this extra discount?

3WA

Honorary Master
With MileDDay coming up, does anyone know if the Vitality Hotel list on Kulula qualify for this extra discount?

I don't think so because the hotels don’t have to be booked with Miles.

Koosvanwyk

Discovery bank is really trying interesting things

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-204926_Discovery Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20211019-204926_Discovery Bank.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 140

glennhurlow

Some good news re Miles D Day next year. From email they just sent…
Yes, and they claim this:
kFHMjzRZdthzQ-bEi4J71LSmUdagoaHks0qOpPvaPT-AetCm5ol3sod0Qtq4-T86R9p1oEOr3ML2BMieAQ21nzqflZHsMpwHXsm5k280rhD0XoAYZWtGBfp9avDzASvnuw_pNRjlF1X3mKqa1feTJhJCuDyom-6-hh4V=s0-d-e1-ft

But now seems to actually be now now...

glennhurlow

Yes, and they claim this:
kFHMjzRZdthzQ-bEi4J71LSmUdagoaHks0qOpPvaPT-AetCm5ol3sod0Qtq4-T86R9p1oEOr3ML2BMieAQ21nzqflZHsMpwHXsm5k280rhD0XoAYZWtGBfp9avDzASvnuw_pNRjlF1X3mKqa1feTJhJCuDyom-6-hh4V=s0-d-e1-ft

But now seems to actually be now now...
Called the call centre, agent said she "thought she saw something like that on the app over the weekend". Held for 3 minutes and was then told that the Forex functionality would only be available in early 2022.

Hackson

Uber miles only got loaded today. I knew I should've queried this.

Side note, anytime know if the share scheme for Bank is still happening?