Discovery Vitality [2018]

Recallza

Yes it pisses me off. I also made a huge dischem purchase in November expecting the 25% cash back yet its showing it dropped to 10% tho I did all my checks in jan this year so it should stay 25% till Jan 2019.
Points collected last year = status for this year.

What you've done this year shouldn't have any impact on your rewards this year.. at least, thats how I understand it.

twr

Points collected last year = status for this year.

What you've done this year shouldn't have any impact on your rewards this year.. at least, thats how I understand it.
Thanks. I agree I've lodged a query. But will they now pay me for 25% or the 10% from when I was downgraded?

Recallza

Thanks. I agree I've lodged a query. But will they now pay me for 25% or the 10% from when I was downgraded?
Good Question, hopefully if you kick up a big enough storm, they'll refund you what is owed if they can see that they're in the wrong. Goodluck!

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
OMG... when I try calling them, the call menu takes me to an endless loop of, "Please note that you can activate the Vitality HealthyFood, HealthyCare or HealthyGear benefit by simply going to www.discovery.co.za" o_O

I could not speak to a consultant :mad:

twr

OMG... when I try calling them, the call menu takes me to an endless loop of, "Please note that you can activate the Vitality HealthyFood, HealthyCare or HealthyGear benefit by simply going to www.discovery.co.za" o_O

I could not speak to a consultant :mad:
I just wait for the option at the end to speak to a consultant, usually quicker that waiting for a specific department

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
I just wait for the option at the end to speak to a consultant, usually quicker that waiting for a specific department
24 minutes of airtime burnt thus far kept on hold and still waiting...

edit: I live 2 or 3 blocks from the new Discovery building in Century City, can i go there and wait to see someone face to face?

edit2: The site is screwed. I changed my preferred partner to WW and then it activated WW but then made the preferred partner PnP again! Then I tried once again and finally it made WW my preferred partner. Finally I tried to order a new HF card and specify a different address it gave a '500 Error':

1546292195708.png

Last edited:

bar1

Expert Member
Those on Vitality - to qualify for run/cycle rewards do I need an approved GPS + HR capable watch or can I create my own combo, like adding a HR band to an existing (non- approved GPS watch or phone (Strava)).

My Amazfit Pace is WAY cheaper than any of the comparable Vitality approved devices (and I've already got it! :()

Basically, to get the full benefits of Vitality, would I have to buy another watch??

Did you come right with the amazfit and vitality?