DJI unveils Osmo Action camera

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
DJI unveils Osmo Action camera

DJI has announced its new Osmo Action camera, which is poised to compete with GoPro's range of action cameras.

The product is a direct competitor to the GoPro Hero 7 Black and is the first action camera built by DJI, offering high-end video recording capabilities along with a robust design.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
That is a lot of money. I think for most people, myself included, the older models which now are cheap-cheap are suitable for the occasional splash in the beach.

3WA

Executive Member
When will they release a drone that follows me around and automatically takes a video when I start speaking so that my wisdom is preserved for posterity?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
When will they release a drone that follows me around and automatically takes a video when I start speaking so that my wisdom is preserved for posterity?
The algorithms would never be able to determine if what you say is wisdom or stupidity, so they will default to never recording :p

3WA

Executive Member
The algorithms would never be able to determine if what you say is wisdom or stupidity, so they will default to never recording :p
That drone better watch itself - I'll also be carrying a bat.